MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No only the pants,HT's way of showing off their work on the Tattoos.

Ah, I see. Well I have no intention of displaying him shirtless so i'll add the shirt. As for the "stains" i'd like to see a safe technique by Monday. A figure this cool shouldn't be displayed shirtless imo, he needs to be displayed loaded with everything!

Did you order from Eric? Has it shipped yet?

Ah, I see. Well I have no intention of displaying him shirtless so i'll add the shirt. As for the "stains" i'd like to see a safe technique by Monday. A figure this cool shouldn't be displayed shirtless imo, he needs to be displayed loaded with everything!

No i ordered both Barney and T1 Arnie from ABC-Express,they used to be one of the fastest in getting them in and sending them out in a matter of a few days.Now they are even slower than Sideshow,and that says something.

My Arnie as you know,arrived on thursday.

No i ordered both Barney and T1 Arnie from ABC-Express,they used to be one of the fastest in getting them in and sending them out in a matter of a few days.Now they are even slower than Sideshow,and that says something.

My Arnie as you know,arrived on thursday.

Yeah I remember you used to get everything before we did, well that sucks balls! Btw your pics were awesome, you can really see the quality of your new camera.

Unless you plan on ever showing him off shirtless, there's no need to worry about the staining, it'll be on parts of his body you won't see while the shirt's on, if yours even stains at all.

Yeah I remember you used to get everything before we did, well that sucks balls! Btw your pics were awesome, you can really see the quality of your new camera.

Thanks,yeah i kinda worked hard for that last "Darker" pic with the Gun...There are so many cool functions on this camera that ive completely fallen in love with photographing,i will have alot of fun with Barney that's for sure.
I am still not satisfied with the pics ive taken,you can still see the "Blurryness" in my pics,even Sean's "Quick" pics is so crystal clear.When i get to know all the functions im sure i will manage to take better pics.

Unless you plan on ever showing him off shirtless, there's no need to worry about the staining, it'll be on parts of his body you won't see while the shirt's on, if yours even stains at all.

Typical me,i will experience Rambo 2 all over again,people get staining but me of all people will get tearing and ____ :lol

if yours even stains at all.

Exactly!

Thanks,yeah i kinda worked hard for that last "Darker" pic with the Gun...There are so many cool functions on this camera that ive completely fallen in love with photographing,i will have alot of fun with Barney that's for sure.
I am still not satisfied with the pics ive taken,you can still see the "Blurryness" in my pics,even Sean's "Quick" pics is so crystal clear.When i get to know all the functions im sure i will manage to take better pics.

Things only improve with practice! Yours already look pretty damn good though.

Not sure what blurryness you're speaking of dude, they look sharp and clear to me.

Agreed!

Great figure, people who are getting him will enjoy him, though mine has a loose left shoulder and i'm so pissed, for this amount of money you expect perfection and you just don't get it, there's always something with HT figures i've found. It's never plain sailing taking a figure out of the box and displaying it.

Also getting his vest on is a _____, as you have to undo at least one of the sides to get it on the body. All the black paint has come off the little clasps. Only minor I know, but that along with the loose shoudler makes it feel like you've manhandled the figure too heavily before you've even had the chance to get it in the display case.

If the shoulder eventually breaks, the shirt stains the body or the beret stains the head, he's gone, as nice a figure as it is.[/rant]

Closeups like that will always have some blurring, your focal point will be sharp but as things are further and closer to the lens from that point, they'll get blurrier, use it to your advantage, that effect can make for more interesting shots.

Closeups like that will always have some blurring, your focal point will be sharp but as things are further and closer to the lens from that point, they'll get blurrier, use it to your advantage, that effect can make for more interesting shots.

Oh i know,i was talking about the focus point can be at times blurry...I don't question why though,because there can be many reasons for that.

Well, it would seem Roy and I don't notice, but, as someone who is frustrated when shots don't come out just how I want, I understand the feeling of dissatisfaction some photos will have even when the audience doesn't see what you do. In the end, the art should be for you so if you're not satisfied, keep working at it until you are.

Great figure, people who are getting him will enjoy him, though mine has a loose left shoulder and i'm so pissed, for this amount of money you expect perfection and you just don't get it, there's always something with HT figures i've found. It's never plain sailing taking a figure out of the box and displaying it.

Also getting his vest on is a _____, as you have to undo at least one of the sides to get it on the body. All the black paint has come off the little clasps. Only minor I know, but that along with the loose shoudler makes it feel like you've manhandled the figure too heavily before you've even had the chance to get it in the display case.

If the shoulder eventually breaks, the shirt stains the body or the beret stains the head, he's gone, as nice a figure as it is.[/rant]

How loose is it,yeah that does indeed suck,i would be pissed if my barney had faults like that.

Well, it would seem Roy and I don't notice, but, as someone who is frustrated when shots don't come out just how I want, I understand the feeling of dissatisfaction some photos will have even when the audience doesn't see what you do. In the end, the art should be for you so if you're not satisfied, keep working at it until you are.

They are also resized so harder to notice.

How loose is it,yeah that does indeed suck,i would be pissed if my barney had faults like that.

Makes me glad I'm getting 2, at least i have a better shot of at least one being in good shape, if they both arrived with problems I'd go nuts

They are also resized so harder to notice.

That's an advantage at times. Not all of the things I post here would look as good if you saw the full size versions.

I would probably be crazy enough to buy a third if i decide to display both versions of Barney just to keep one extra mint in Box.

Back