MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking that, i've got all the parts lined up, the shirt and vest not only the body and head. Just unsure whether to pull the trigger or not! He would look cool with Sly, though!

I am going to start making my own Statham, though. Using headplay's head and Soldier Story CIA SAD ver.2 uniform, barney's boots & beret and some other things.

One thing to note as well with the Barney figure is how good the neck articulation is! It has improved a lot since the T2 arnie and it was really good on that.

I thought you were going the other route with that other Statham head that looked better than the headplay one?

1080 Photo Review :panic:

Part 3

2e639acc.jpg

873c0898.jpg

I'm going to display him topless :yess:

8f98bd8d.jpg

4caae704.jpg

a1b81c2b.jpg

8c3d8e2c.jpg

b6c52888.jpg

cd3d8cf0.jpg

as much as that looks real awsome, i gotta say i would prefer to see the 2 icons of each action star, like for arnold it would be Terminator and for stallone it would be Rambo, no question. a pic of T2 and rambo 3 would look sweeter.

I noticed on OMG's pics, his has the same tit crust as mine, must be from the mold. :lol

And uhh..there is sort of a nail mark near the center of the right tit aswell..same on mine.

Too early to tell right?, i think i will be hand washing the black shirt in cold water, just to be safe.

Seriously?, or are you janking me?..that wouldn't strip the colour from the shirt a little?.

*edit*

Not jankin'..thanks for the tip.

The body is just too awesome to be ruined by this shirt..got to take precautionary action.

Maybe just a difference in photos, but his body looked a bit too big in the prototype and the end result just looks perfect.

Does anybody know if the tattoos in the movie are Stallone's real tattoos (Except for the expendables one) or were his actual tattoos covered up.

I guess what I am asking is are the tattoos on the figure accurate to his tattoos in real life.

^Nah in real life he has a tat of his wife or girlfriend. I think it was a mix of his real and expendables ones.

Back