MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a great figure and likeness and since I am getting the t800 figure, I should really get a Stallone figure. Anybody know what the price range is yet? I am hoping around 140. I wonder how he will stand up with the t800 figure, if he will be shorter or not?

It's a great figure and likeness and since I am getting the t800 figure, I should really get a Stallone figure. Anybody know what the price range is yet? I am hoping around 140. I wonder how he will stand up with the t800 figure, if he will be shorter or not?

$169.99 at Sideshow.

$152.99 at Alter Ego, and will most likely be around the same at Viking Playground. Why buy from SS if it's not EX?

So what's the chances of Statham being revealed before Sly is released?

Very slim? Yeah, thought so!!

Don't want to wait for an age for the Statham figure!

If they release one figure at a time i strongly doubt we would see a third,i would think HT would have no interest in doing more characters from this movie a year from now,so i wouldn't be surprised if they release Jet Li instead of Statham because of his popularity over there.

Just got back from FINALLY seeing this .............. I loved it! Aside from the obvious - Stallone, I would LOVE to also have Dolph and Stratham.

Awesome figure but I want this hot toys. :lecture

Feature_Rocky1-med.jpg

While I'd be up for more Rocky and Stallone, Rocky is a far from complete line, but Rambo is just one film away from having the entire series represented by a Hot Toys figure, I just want to see Rambo 4, after that, it's all just bonus.

sylvester-stallone-as-rambo.jpg

I'd take figures from very unlikely figure films of Stallone's, I'd take one of him in Daylight, really liked him in that, I'd take Stallone and Banderas from Assassins, might go for a Cliffhanger figure. That's besides obvious Rocky and Rambo variations.

The funny thing is, when I heard HT was going to be making Expendables figures, I thought it was so ironic that Stallone choice this film to grow a goatee! :lol I mean I think it would have been a lot easier to make an older Rambo or Rocky from this if he didn't have the goatee. But hopefully the positive support Barney is getting will make HT look at doing other Stallone figures. They clearly like him as much as we do. We got a bunch of Rockys and Rambos already. As Rocky said, "There aint nothin' over till it's over."

It ain't about what figures you've made, it's about the figures you will make and keep moving forward, how many you can make, and keep moving forward.

Awesome figure but I want this hot toys. :lecture

Feature_Rocky1-med.jpg

:exactly:

This is the ultimate Rocky Hot Toys figure that HT didn't bother to do. I just don't understand how they released that second Clubber Lang in street gear and missed doing this one first.

Anyone ever wonder who the hell makes the decisions? this is the biggest know brainier ever:dunno

So what's the chances of Statham being revealed before Sly is released?

Very slim? Yeah, thought so!!

Don't want to wait for an age for the Statham figure!

that statham figure will be the greatest figure ever made - the guy looks EXACTLY the same in every movie he ever did. ht could release a new costume from every one of his movies every month and they would all fit the sculpt.

I think the only other iconic look for Statham is the Transporter, so a black suit, basically! Can't really think off the top of my head what else is a stand out look for him.

As you say though the sculpt could be used for a million figures of him, so it's gonna be great custom potential.

I'm also more down than ever for a Rambo figure after seeing Barney Ross.

You still can if you're willing to take on the customization of the head.

Working on the original head sculpt is very risky. One would have to make a mold, cast it out of wax, remove the goatee, make a new mold and recast it with the same kind of plastic original is made of. Finding the right plastic can be a problem. The realistic looking skin is mostly the right mixture of plastic and not paint.

Back