MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're forgiven. :wave

I haven't gotten him either, though. :monkey2: there's one left in my local hobby store, but I need to get my priorities straight.

Ridiculously I built one up piece by piece bidding for parts on ebay. Shoulda kept my original order at Toys2.

I've got him with the shirtless, jeans & sunglasses look. I'm hoping to get another body and head to set one up in the full tactical gear because that looks too cool.

So is Barney gonna be a one-hit wonder? No Cutter or Christmas to go with him?

I have a new one never removed from box that I am putting on ebay. Getting rid of it because I m trying to save up for the avengers and iron monger.

The figure sold well i think. not sure why they wouldn't make more

Because HT evidently has a short attention span or thinks that we do. Well, in this case I was only ever interested in Stallone.

Had major trouble with the assault vest on this guy though, ended up scrapping it in favour of some other vest from a HT SWAT figure. Not too fussed about super-accuracy here so it does the job just fine.

too bad no other toy company picked up the license to add the others like Strahan and Lee. has hot toys done that before, just make one figure for a first movie but added another for thr sequel or do they need to renew and puruse a new license?

too bad no other toy company picked up the license to add the others like Strahan and Lee. has hot toys done that before, just make one figure for a first movie but added another for thr sequel or do they need to renew and puruse a new license?

Who is Strahan and Lee?

I broke the vest. I just have him displayed vestless.

So did I. Couldn't get the damn sides together and the zipper to connect and ended up ruining the zipper track on one side. Tried gluing the sides together, ended up getting it on his T-shirt so now theres a hard white stain on his chest. *Waits for joke* Then I just decided ___k it, cast the vest aside in anger and opted for the simpler SWAT vest.

Back