1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I've been wondering the same thing. I read somewhere that the stand would be build into the Fortress of Solitude base, but no specifics on how flying poses would work. Maybe a standard u-style clip deal with a hinge? It'd have to be a pretty diesel hinge, though.

I doubt that pose can be pulled off with the stand they're providing, which I believe is just like the Iron Man ones.

probably what Jesus really looked liked.

black+jesus.jpg

Awwww.. loved his music.

tkoac.jpg

"Love T.K.O" is still the bomb! :wave

Pixletwin, EVILFACE, Voorhees27, Devil_666, Jmlsuperman, thenammagazine and FLOSI need to be banned! :lecture Oh and Kamandi.

I can be as big an arsehole as the rest of you, it's only my timezone that precludes me from engaging in spontaneous hate-filled banter :(

I've been wondering the same thing. I read somewhere that the stand would be build into the Fortress of Solitude base, but no specifics on how flying poses would work. Maybe a standard u-style clip deal with a hinge? It'd have to be a pretty diesel hinge, though.

Okay. I located a picture showing what the flying pose looked like before they photoshoped it to look like he was actually flying. Here it is:

39014770.jpg

It works like those balancing bird toys, using weight distribution to balance the figure at the most properly weighted point. It blends in by looking like one of the crystals in the base, attaching the figure to it.

Ouch. Right in the junk.

Clever, but this seriously limits the flight poses I'd think. If you put his arms out that would throw the balance off quite a bit.

Thats awkward, everyones gonna notice a stick up his crotch and make fun of it.

I underestimate my PS skills I guess. You guys know it's a joke right?

You know I was joking right? This thread is bedlam.

I'm also wondering how the cape is going to work for the flight poses. Maybe a wire-framed cape? It does look very deliberately posed in a few of those shots. That would suck if it just puddles between his legs.

I'm also wondering how the cape is going to work for the flight poses. Maybe a wire-framed cape? It does look very deliberately posed in a few of those shots. That would suck if it just puddles between his legs.

It's wired. :wink1:

Back