1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

kalelbrasco.jpg

:lol:lol:lol that's the best parody i've seen on here. very clever. is the cape wired! :rotfl

shame you didn't extend it to the scene supes beats the poor japanese dude half to death in the toilets.

That remindes me, does the cape have wiring to let you simulate wind?

Dayum! A cape to induce flatulence? Supes has to switch to an all beans diet to satisfy all you folks, specially on those dry, still days...

anyway YES it IS wired (as has been told for probably now the umpteenth time on this thread)

:peace

That's awesome Eamon, would have made a great cover for the recent blu-ray box.

If my wind is broken do you think HT will make me take pics of it before they replace it?

Just pre-ordered this (and HT Captain America)! This has been an expensive year (and a great one!)

Pixletwin, EVILFACE, Voorhees27, Devil_666, Jmlsuperman, thenammagazine and FLOSI need to be banned! :lecture Oh and Kamandi.

Whoo-hoo! I didn't make the list!!

3357c4c07a20fc6d07b68dbf090cc5ff25331f50_m.gif

Only reason you haven't been banned yet is because Dave loves your sigs. :lol

I always google image search whatever new chick is in his sig.

Only reason you haven't been banned yet is because Dave loves your sigs. :lol

Can i ask the origin story of your sig ? I've seen it so many god damn times and its really funny but am just wondering at how it came to be....

I ran into this image and I was impressed, this seemed like the best place for it. Wax statue by Mike Hill.

I ran into this image and I was impressed, this seemed like the best place for it. Wax statue by Mike Hill.

Hmm, the good is that thought that was a real person at first that kinda looked like Chris. Very very impressive in terms or realism.

The bad tho is that it looks like what Chris would have looked like if he didn't have the accident, and he decided to do superman 9.

Kinda creepy. He's smiling with his mouth but not his eyes, has that whole "Hi there, I'm crazy Chris and I'm gonna stab you in the ____ing eyes!" look to him. :google:

Back