1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Anymore? I'd be surprised if they knew this board existed.

SnakeDoc

Of course they do read these forums (or at least, know of its existence). If not, how is it that they always contact forum mods to remove leaked images of unshown products?. They did it with the Sparrow smiling portrait and the USO Captain America. What else would you need to be sure?

Of course they do read these forums (or at least, know of its existence). If not, how is it that they always contact forum mods to remove leaked images of unshown products?. They did it with the Sparrow smiling portrait and the USO Captain America. What else would you need to be sure?

I thought we were talking about HT's sculptors ... not HT's lawyers.

SnakeDoc

How do you know that's HT and not SSC or mod/admin intervention?

Oh. Noes.

picture.php

With the USO Cap, I believe HT only contacted the Facebook poster, and then Dave decided to remove pics here based on that. But, I could be mistaken.

They went with the decal because its much faster to produce. Imagine how much longer it would take for them to stitch all those logos. Anyways i dont like the decal look, but hey im still going to buy the figure. Theres probably someone thats going to make custom ones in the future (Autobot john :pray:)

Thats a crock of ____ you be sayin sir...they could easily do this..easily..

And how much more would it cost?

Next to nothing. I mailed letters to the home addresses of all the Hot Toys staff, requesting that they all come to my house, and personally fix the Superman figure once I get it in hand. I also left them voice messages on their answering machines. Arnie Kim went home 30 minutes ago, and from what I see in my NVG binoculars, he's eating ramen noodles (Kimchi flavored) and watching re-runs of American Idol, but he didn't open my letter?!

I won't rest until my Superman has better shoes, and a correct looking "S" shield. :mad:

Next to nothing. I mailed letters to the home addresses of all the Hot Toys staff, requesting that they all come to my house, and personally fix the Superman figure once I get it in hand. I also left them voice messages on their answering machines. Arnie Kim went home 30 minutes ago, and from what I see in my NVG binoculars, he's eating ramen noodles (Kimchi flavored) and watching re-runs of American Idol, but he didn't open my letter?!

I won't rest until my Superman has better shoes, and a correct looking "S" shield. :mad:

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

And how much more would it cost?

If they can tailor and stitch a ____ing Spiderman costume then they can stitch this ____ on, its not something that would drive up the cost..especially for a new figure body with a very very basic costume design.

ThatsRacist.gif

Why's he gotta be eating ramen with kimchi? He could be eating cup-o-pizza!

Hot Toys visit this thread. In fact they are here right now...

If they can tailor and stitch a ____ing Spiderman costume then they can stitch this ____ on, its not something that would drive up the cost..especially for a new figure body with a very very basic costume design.

How much would you charge to embroider an S and stitch it on a uniform?

ThatsRacist.gif

Why's he gotta be eating ramen with kimchi? He could be eating cup-o-pizza!

:lecture:lecture:lecture Because Koreans don't like kimchi. :exactly:

Back