1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Still can't believe i get a HT Spider-Man AND a HT Superman in the same year! I mean that pretty much does it for me as far as superheros go collection wise. (those were my top 2) I mean some others may interest me, but those were must haves.

Black Suit Jor-EL
Zod

Doc OCK
Goblin

Would also be musts for me.

I also have a kinda serious question. Would HT be insane not to release a ZOD? Remember all the whining and wanting from people? "Are were ever gonna see a CR Supes"? There's no doubt in my mind and there shouldn't be in yours that HT saw that and made the decision to make one based on the fans. It's not even up for debate. So, is this just a one off, a one and done? HT saw the demand and gave the fans what they wanted but that's it and they really have no interest to pursue the line any further? Or is there a possibility of a ZOD or Jor-el and or Clark?

I am not sure, but one thing i am sure of is............

Jor-El (black with crystal pointer thingy)
Clark
Zod

=

$

So if HT is smart.........................................

I totally agree that a Zod would be fantastic but he's not as iconic as Superman - people will buy this even if they're not fans of the original movie and just want the best Superman figure ever, to buy Zod you have to be a fan of the movie.

I think Zod would be at least as popular as Jor El so why not?

After a recent viewing of the Donner cut of II I think I'd buy him.

I think Zod would be at least as popular as Jor El so why not?

After a recent viewing of the Donner cut of II I think I'd buy him.

Yeah but Jor El had 'entertainment support' when he came out...ie he was a tie in with Superman Returns.

Did he enhance his package. :thud:

I love the story on one of the DVD's that when the movie costume was being put together there was a lot of discussion as to whether Superman's package should be visible and how prominent it should be, and Alexander Salkind said 'Either he has a big one or he has nothing' (only what he actually said was 'Eizzer he hazz a big vun or he hazz nozzink').

FYI, I've been infracted for circumventing the language filter. :wave

I used to push the language filter much further. I was almost begging for it at one point. I'd write the entire word out and then highlight the vowel and add COLOR="Black" tags around it.

Looking back I'm surprised I didn't get spanked. I decided I'd rather show some restraint that get a 60 or 90 day ban.

I didn't know you could get banned for circumventing the language filter. I assumed that if you could get round it then that was okay particularly as you've pointed up its flaws.

Presumably the language filter is there to protect all the minors who have come here to discuss $200 figures and have never heard the word ____ in their lives.

Since HT already have Jor-El in their archive it seems such a no-brainer to re-release him in trial robes as a new fig...

HT's previous Jor-El is decent but I think they can do better than re-hashing the same head.

Since HT already have Jor-El in their archive it seems such a no-brainer to re-release him in trial robes as a new fig...

I'd definitely be in for that.

It's been like what, 3 or 4 years since their first incarnation, I think most people won't complain if they decide to remake him.

:lol Really? How many times have you been infracted, btw? I actually don't have any infractions. I almost feel left out. :pfft:

13 infractions (but one expired so it's only 12 standing), I forget how many bans and a lifetime ban... I beat Shai! :yess::lol

HT's previous Jor-El is decent but I think they can do better than re-hashing the same head.

absolutely! i would love to see a new sculpt!

Back