1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Crap. Don't give Milk Magazine any ideas.
Iron Man variants may be passe', but Superman variants! Bring 'em. Bizarro variant, drunk Supes variant, Composite Superman variant with half Reeve Superman/half Keaton Batman, Robot Superman, glowing green translucent Kryptonite poisoned Superman, Red Son Commie Superman, Superman in first appearance suit, 90s lightning power Superman, Red Kryptonite Superman DX figure with "purple rage" head/hands, bug head, and long hair and beard, etc. I'll buy every mother____ing one.

Iron Man variants may be passe', but Superman variants! Bring 'em. Bizarro variant, drunk Supes variant, Composite Superman variant with half Reeve Superman/half Keaton Batman, Robot Superman, glowing green translucent Kryptonite poisoned Superman, Red Son Commie Superman, Superman in first appearance suit, 90s lightning power Superman, Red Kryptonite Superman DX figure with "purple rage" head/hands, bug head, and long hair and beard, etc. I'll buy every mother____ing one.

:rotfl:rotfl:clap:rotfl:rotfl

Hmmm...You've intrigued me, sir. Go on you silver tongued devil.

I agree! Sooperman all da way!!:hi5:

Hmmm...You've intrigued me, sir.
Well not to toot my own horn, but I did call the Thriller MJ/zombie figure way before it was announced. I'm pretty sure Hot Toys creative team read my posts specifically for ideas. So, chance is better than 50% I would say.

Well not to toot my own horn, but I did call the Thriller MJ/zombie figure way before it was announced. I'm pretty sure Hot Toys creative team read my posts specifically for ideas. So, chance is better than 50% I would say.

I think Hot Toys should just go ahead and put you on their payroll!

You like Sup?

I'm late to the reveal party, he looks freaking amazing! :clap

So, how's your dog doing anyways.

My cat is fine.

Yes, big Supes fan...pre-ordered eons ago. My dog passed away last month, but thank you for reopening old wounds...sob

Glad to hear your cat is doing well by the way!!!!:wave

Just got on wait list for exclusive, what's the odds it will convert?

Just got on wait list for exclusive, what's the odds it will convert?

Slim to none, unless it's the Indiana Jones. I'm telling you this one of those rare masterpieces, the only thing that could beat him is the Keaton Batman, if it looks like the prototype that is. :wink1:

Slim to none, unless it's the Indiana Jones. I'm telling you this one of those rare masterpieces, the only thing that could beat him is the Keaton Batman, if it looks like the prototype that is. :wink1:

Got a waitlist converted on this just this week after just getting on over this past weekend. Declined it though. Not a big enough CR Superman fan.

I'll wait til Man of Steel is revealed. LOL

I like how I got two opposite answers :lol
We will see what happens

I'm telling you this one of those rare masterpieces, the only thing that could beat him is the Keaton Batman
No way.

No maskless Keaton head sculpt = No win.

Supes FTW :D

I like how I got two opposite answers :lol
We will see what happens

Good luck hope you can snag him :clap

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

Back