1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Crappy pics. I want something that showing the improvements, not the box!

The rest of the pictures..

111012235473317053a2074c08.jpg

11101223545be5c729d5746041.jpg

1110122354d1e6fbac7ad2ff9d.jpg

Credits UGRX

This figure is classy. The figure, the presentation, it's just really well done. I'm looking forward to it.

Crappy pics. I want something that showing the improvements, not the box!

Better pics needed but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited seeing these pics.

Looks AWESOME.

This figure is classy. The figure, the presentation, it's just really well done. I'm looking forward to it.

Figure is classy no doubt. Presentation though - I still think that box is naff. The Spiderman one is far nicer IMO, but of course, not collecting them for the boxes.

Figure is classy no doubt. Presentation though - I still think that box is naff. The Spiderman one is far nicer IMO, but of course, not collecting them for the boxes.

If the only think you can _____ about is the box which will get packed away anyway, this is a bases-loaded homer. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Yeah, the Spidey box is better but c'mon, this is more interesting and inspired than those damn Terminator boxes.

Sculpt looks stunning, neck looks nice and broad, suit looks fantastic, as does the box.

More than happy how it turned out.

What was all the panicking over again? :dunno

Anyone considering ordering another one???

I love the final production on this one. :yess: You can really tell by the box alone that this figure is special in every way! :)

WTF? :dunno

Sculpt looks stunning, neck looks nice and broad, suit looks fantastic, as does the box.

More than happy how it turned out.

What was all the panicking over again? :dunno

You'd have to ask the ones who perfected the "dog whistle" fart. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

And this picture is specially dedicated to those "fans of the boxes", which call for more pictures of the figure :lol

1110122353f6490ce15913632c.jpg

Back