Mondo: Spider-Man The Animated Series: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it can’t do poses that Marvel Legends Spider-Man could, like the 4-point signature crouch.

Gambit had 5 heads, magneto, rogue, Batman and so on... I just can't see why this is 240?

Maybe a future Spider-Man variant release will have more accessories - I was expecting more too but still PO’d to secure the Limited.

Mondo collectors in general don’t seem to believe this new release is a good value because the Limited is still up for PO nearly 1.5 hours later - the Rogue Limited sold out in less than 5 minutes but that had more sculpts and cool Sentinel base.

Forgot to set my alarm, I woke up 1/2 hour after the PO went live this morning, thinking I missed out on the Limited. :lol

Last edited:
Looks like it can’t do poses that Marvel Legends Spider-Man could, like the 4-point signature crouch.
Articulation has never been one of Mondo’s strong suits, who lean more towards form over function.

I don’t mind that much because I’m more of an aesthetics over articulation collector (in video games, I prefer higher resolution over frame rate) and normally display with “no crazy poses” (as Justin would say :lol).

But I empathize with those that want more articulation - sometimes I buy the 1/12 equivalent for dynamic poses (since Mondo & Hot Toys have limited articulation or materials that deteriorate).

Back