Mondo: Spider-Man The Animated Series: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it can’t do poses that Marvel Legends Spider-Man could, like the 4-point signature crouch.

Gambit had 5 heads, magneto, rogue, Batman and so on... I just can't see why this is 240?

Maybe a future Spider-Man variant release will have more accessories - I was expecting more too but still PO’d to secure the Limited.

Mondo collectors in general don’t seem to believe this new release is a good value because the Limited is still up for PO nearly 1.5 hours later - the Rogue Limited sold out in less than 5 minutes but that had more sculpts and cool Sentinel base.

Forgot to set my alarm, I woke up 1/2 hour after the PO went live this morning, thinking I missed out on the Limited. :lol

Last edited:
Looks like it can’t do poses that Marvel Legends Spider-Man could, like the 4-point signature crouch.
Articulation has never been one of Mondo’s strong suits, who lean more towards form over function.

I don’t mind that much because I’m more of an aesthetics over articulation collector (in video games, I prefer higher resolution over frame rate) and normally display with “no crazy poses” (as Justin would say :lol).

But I empathize with those that want more articulation - sometimes I buy the 1/12 equivalent for dynamic poses (since Mondo & Hot Toys have limited articulation or materials that deteriorate).

Shocked that the limited edition has lasted this long. Makes me think my instincts were right about it not being that great. Will keep my legends animated series spidey figures.

Back