Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up Kato and thanks for the heads up on the jacket!

Daniel I sent you a PM in response to the one from last night, let me know if you don't get it!

an FYI to everyone by the way in case you were wondering why Kato is sending already, pre-order period is not ready to go yet the reason Kato sent me his work is because I'm going to be producing pre-order photos for Daniel for when the figure goes up for pre-order. Don't want there to be confusion and/or panic that anyone has missed anything.

Get ready for some kick butt photos from a JAW dropping collective effort of true artists!

I want to rename this project Morpheus Collab 2010 :) haha
Artists involved so far
kato (tailor)
sunohc (sculptor)
lonnie (caster)
kuato (sculptor)
raymond (photographer)
sean ho (painter)
witekite (weapons mod)
Greggo (Various (box and ties))
ronlim (boxart design)
evilface (not yet confirmed but i NEED his decals!)

Great team effort! Love the fact that so many have contributed.

This is fast becoming a must-have figure!

You should include an 'artist card' with everyone's signature!

Great team effort! Love the fact that so many have contributed.

This is fast becoming a must-have figure!

You should include an 'artist card' with everyone's signature!

that is an excellent idea but now i am frantically wonderig where to get such an artist card printed asap? (any suggestions)
then I could have it passed around and hopefully it'll make it back to me by december :)

hey Kato, or anyone knowledgeable about 1/6 sewing. what kind of needle and thread do y'all use? it's gotta be way tinier than any needle i know of

that is an excellent idea but now i am frantically wonderig where to get such an artist card printed asap? (any suggestions)
then I could have it passed around and hopefully it'll make it back to me by december :)

Maybe just something simple, like one of your best shots of the finished figure...everyone could sign the pic... or make it like a postcard, long, half pic and half white for sigs.

Or if you won't have the pics in time, you could just print out a card that lists everyone's contribution like you posted above and have them sign that, like an 'authenticity' card.

Would definitely be a nice tribute to some of the great artists around here (you included) and a great piece of nostalgia to look back on one day long from now.

This is the link about the weapon in Matrix

Glock 18C
Morpheus (Laurence Fishburne) uses a Glock 18C in the confrontation with the Twins in the parking garage, then in the following freeway chase scene, where he uses it to destroy the Twins' Cadillac Escalade after using a katana to help flip the vehicle. Morpheus's Glock 18C is fitted with a 19-round magazine during the scene in the parking garage, then reloaded with a 33-round extended magazine during the freeway chase.

400px-Glock18c_01-1-.jpg

600px-MatrixReloadedGlock18C-1.jpg

Morpheus loads a 33-round magazine into his Glock 18C as they head for the highway
600px-MatrixReloadedGlock18C-2.jpg

https://www.imfdb.org/index.php/Matrix_Reloaded,_The

Heckler & Koch MP5K

Morpheus (Laurence Fishburne) uses a pair of Heckler & Koch MP5K's with the foregrips removed exposing the barrels therefore making them more like "machine pistols", as well as being fitted with M68 Aimpoint scopes. This is yet another weapon seen in all three matrix movies

400px-MP5KModified.jpg

600px-MatrixRevolutionsMP5K-1.jpg

600px-MatrixRevolutionsMP5K-4.jpg

600px-MatrixRevolutionsMP5K-2.jpg

https://www.imfdb.org/index.php/Matrix_Revolutions,_The

That is one awesome list of artists who have worked on this project

It's like a fantasy football for artists! It would definitely by my team :D

Pic updated :

cimg2089k.jpg

:monkey1

love the pose, but damn how i love the coat. this is unreal man, just unreal how good it looks and how good the fitting is.
We should be proud to have such an artist like you in this board here. I know I am!

:monkey1

love the pose, but damn how i love the coat. this is unreal man, just unreal how good it looks and how good the fitting is.
We should be proud to have such an artist like you in this board here. I know I am!

Thx so much for such appreciation!:hi5:

This is a cool project and I am so glad to be involving in it! I am also looking forward the Morpheus scuplt by Daniel! At the mean time...I am looking for the right weapon...Clock 18C and light machine gun MP5K as well...

I am now trying to develope the black dress shirt, pls keep tracking this thread

One question.....Who is going to make the shoes? :lol

Back