Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am using the lining with dots pattern, which is the similar to the one in movie
cimg2078.jpg

Here you are :clap
cimg2079.jpg

cimg2080f.jpg

cimg2081.jpg

cimg2082l.jpg

cimg2083q.jpg

:hi5::hi5::panic:
thank you kato!

I´ll have more specifics on the pricing for the individual sets, at this point i´m not sure how many of those sets will be available though
if the jacket would be available alone, it´d be under $250

Last edited:
though I'm not sure this is safe to do on such a jacket...
I wonder if spraying a high gloss spray varnish afterwards on the jacket would do the trick?
(is that a bad idea, Kato? lol) I would rather leave it alone than try if it were just me trying haha

the first material kato used had the right shiny-ness, but I kind of like the flow/thickness and the pattern of the alligator skin of the newer version.
in this photo it looks okay in shinyness yah
cimg2083q.jpg

I agree. Perfect!

I'm not a stickler for 'screen accuracy' if the product looks good on it's own. And this thing will look badass on the shelf! :rock

THe cut is totally accurate, and the shininess is plenty close.

though I'm not sure this is safe to do on such a jacket...
I wonder if spraying a high gloss spray varnish afterwards on the jacket would do the trick?
(is that a bad idea, Kato? lol) I would rather leave it alone than try if it were just me trying haha

the first material kato used had the right shiny-ness, but I kind of like the flow/thickness and the pattern of the alligator skin of the newer version.
in this photo it looks okay in shinyness yah
cimg2083q.jpg

Well....:wave
For safety....I won't hv any suggestion for this matter..:lol , let me send you together a piece of fabric so that you can hv any kind of experiment for it. :lecture

I would like to say the shinyness is obivous in Matrix I , but it is semi- glossy in Matrix II. And the jacket style are different too! What i make is based on the style in Matrix II.

I will send you the this final version clothing set on next Monday because I am still thinking of the solution about the closure of the coat.
I don't want to use any snap button or button which will mess it up!

Kato

"The full name of of Philippine S.W.A.T. is : SORRY! WITHOUT ANY TRAINING "

Last edited:
coat looks spectacular!!! with the coat even the standard hot toys head looks like morpheus :D

how i love the fabric and the cut, damn, this looks like a lot of work have been put in but the result is just more then perfect. Absolutely perfect. Awesome talent here!

Thanks for the heads up Kato and thanks for the heads up on the jacket!

Daniel I sent you a PM in response to the one from last night, let me know if you don't get it!

an FYI to everyone by the way in case you were wondering why Kato is sending already, pre-order period is not ready to go yet the reason Kato sent me his work is because I'm going to be producing pre-order photos for Daniel for when the figure goes up for pre-order. Don't want there to be confusion and/or panic that anyone has missed anything.

Get ready for some kick butt photos from a JAW dropping collective effort of true artists!

Back