Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The profile on Morpheus is amazing! :thud:

this is gonna sound horrible (I apprehend the comments) but I think my unfortunate secret weapon during this one was....

ritalin.

My dad gave me some Xanax to "calm my anxiety" but he didn't tell me that half a tablet is like IV sedation in a pill.
So I was very drowsy and nearly passing out at 9 PM and therefore I took a pill of ritalin (which I've been given in the past for ADHD) and it countered the Xanax and kept me awake. But it zero-ed in my focus and patience while sculpting. Then I researched it online and found out how horrible that combination was.

Hm I don't recommend it since i had splitting headaches in my right temple the next day :(

:lol:lol:lol

some more pics for now

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

photoshopped sunglasses for now:
sunglasses.jpg

That is seriously incredible!

I am not so sure if thats the most accurate representation of a living person, thats just incredible Dan :clap

oh wow thank you guys
since this is going on an outfit that costs more than something i'd EVER wear in real life :lol, I figured I'd better whip out all that I have left (last sculpt this summer too)

looking forward to the paintjob,
and btw.
another talented boardmember (KUATO) will be doing the sunglasses :)

put you down onthe list :)
just wondering,
does this mean you only want the purple suit set and not the jacket?
This could potentially allow for me to offer a purple suit set and a jacket set with the limited quantities I have

just wondering,
This could potentially allow for me to offer a purple suit set and a jacket set with the limited quantities I have

Did you have me on there for a full figure? I don't remember but i hope so.

NM, I see the list, this is shaping up great.

just wondering,

No no I'd like the suit and jacket please! Thanks

oh boy...saw your email and was totally blown away! i'm interested in

-Morpheus head sculpt
-Black leather/crocodile skin jacket (tailored by Kato)
-Purple pants (tailored by Kato)
-Purple vest (tailored by Kato)
-black dress shirt
-green tie (custom made by Greggo)
-katana (customized by Witekite)
-Detachable sunglasses (painted metallic shine)

but i doubt i am able to play fastest finger for the preorder sale opening.. (which is why i never able to buy anything from rainman website)..... is there any way you will be offering the listed items for slow buyers? don't mind being 2-3rd batch.

oh boy...saw your email and was totally blown away! i'm interested in

-Morpheus head sculpt
-Black leather/crocodile skin jacket (tailored by Kato)
-Purple pants (tailored by Kato)
-Purple vest (tailored by Kato)
-black dress shirt
-green tie (custom made by Greggo)
-katana (customized by Witekite)
-Detachable sunglasses (painted metallic shine)

but i doubt i am able to play fastest finger for the preorder sale opening.. (which is why i never able to buy anything from rainman website)..... is there any way you will be offering the listed items for slow buyers? don't mind being 2-3rd batch.
hey chouzi no worries, if you're on the interest list, I will pm you guys about the early order and you can secure it then without going through the craze of pre-order opening. During this "early preorder", since it's only for the people on the list, I can guarantee your order if you place it then. If I get more than 10 in this early preorder I will increase the edition size to respect their spot on the interest list but I just want to be on the safe side and not have 2-3 extra full figure sets lying around lol:cuckoo:

The only thing I cannot guarantee is how many people will be able to get the full figure set during the actual pre-order opening.

groovy!.. put me on the list then...i'm interested in the items i've listed.. does that constitute to full figure interest?

If I get more than 10 in this early preorder I will increase the edition size to respect their spot on the interest list but I just want to be on the safe side and not have 2-3 extra full figure sets lying around lol:cuckoo:

oh yeah...regarding your extra sets.. no worries.. you should keep the extra sets and sell them as a set when you made neo/trinity(hopefully)/smith.... $$$$ baby!!!:lol

i'm sure there will be collectors who missed out morpheus will contact you when you are selling the next matrix figure! hah!

Back