Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh yeah...regarding your extra sets.. no worries.. you should keep the extra sets and sell them as a set when you made neo/trinity(hopefully)/smith.... $$$$ baby!!!:lol

i'm sure there will be collectors who missed out morpheus will contact you when you are selling the next matrix figure! hah!

oh damn, i'm crossing the fingers for a re-sculpt of neo and a new sculpted smith sculpt from daniel :monkey3

The final pattern is almost complete, I will start to make the final version, while I hv added the copper wire to the previous one so that it can naturally swing like in the breeze :

cimg2069b.jpg

Is that tape holdiong the jacket in that position? Looks great that way!

Will you be putting wire along the bottom edge?

Is that tape holdiong the jacket in that position? Looks great that way!

Will you be putting wire along the bottom edge?

It is only the wire at the bottom to acheive this effect !:exactly:

I just try to see the effect by by using adhesive tape to fix the wire

Ah, I see. So the tape is holding the wire in place.

Will you be inserting it into the jacket eventualy?

Wow, I go away for a few weeks, and something like this has been brewing for my return. Even though I loved/liked most of the Matrix movies, I've never really been tempted to purchase any of the figs previously released. This on the other hand has me contemplating my finances. This might be THE figure that has me changing my mind.
Absolutely stunning work guys! :thud:
this is gonna sound horrible (I apprehend the comments) but I think my unfortunate secret weapon during this one was....

ritalin.

My dad gave me some Xanax to "calm my anxiety" but he didn't tell me that half a tablet is like IV sedation in a pill.
So I was very drowsy and nearly passing out at 9 PM and therefore I took a pill of ritalin (which I've been given in the past for ADHD) and it countered the Xanax and kept me awake. But it zero-ed in my focus and patience while sculpting. Then I researched it online and found out how horrible that combination was.

Hm I don't recommend it since i had splitting headaches in my right temple the next day :(
I hope there are no future side effects to alter your talent, but maybe you've discovered the perfect artistic cocktail?

Kato, the wire thing will be great! nice addition
I can't wait to see them outfits in hand!

THE Interest LIST for the Full Figure *let me know if you want on or off the list
1. Deckard
2. yodasan
3. Reinhardt (closed jacket ver.)
4. LordAzrael
5. JeffTVR
6. Thrustmaster (closed jacket ver.)
7. MwNN
8. Snake Eater
9. mystolle
10. MarfMaster (closed jacket ver.)
11. Q
12. neo
13. Platty
14. Mooncat
15. malo
16. marker2037
17. LookCloser
18. dneilan1
19. Duckgoo (outfit set only)
20. Nathan DeWitt
21. Mookeylama
22. pcleemake OSW
23. MiraiNinja (painted head and outfit only) OSW
24. Jediguy
25. ifrack (head only)
26. WEAPON X
27. Triton (Tony Tsai)
28. Chouzi
29. Raymond Ferraro
30. 1mod6

this is the latest updated list.
Wow a lot more than I ever expected,
nevertheless, if you want a full figure and you're on this list and you do the early pre-order, I will make sure there are enough quantities.

The head is in casting phase right now,
sunglasses will be completed some weeks after,
and some painted pics of just the head (no sunglasses) will be available in a month I believe :)

count me in for a closed coat version....i need to know how much to save up tho...

*i only read the first page so if the price was mentioned....excuse me...:)

count me in for a closed coat version....i need to know how much to save up tho...

*i only read the first page so if the price was mentioned....excuse me...:)
if I get more than 21 people on the regular full figure (all clothing),
it is definitely a possibility to have the closed coat version which would not include the vest or pants, and it would be around $500 altogether

by art-figures.com, I didn't know about the size because it looked too small when they posed it with their figures but actually looks nice with that HT figure... :)

Back