my hot toys falconer unmasked!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep, that's a green berserker alright. i kinda see why it's not a big deal that HT went with the unremovable mask now. it's still a cool custom, though. the paint is better than anything HT can do.

There's no wrong or right about his colour scheme because no ones seen him without his mask but at the same time everyones entitled to there opion but either that's an awesome paint job your done, congrats.

There's no wrong or right about his colour scheme because no ones seen him without his mask but at the same time everyones entitled to there opion but either that's an awesome paint job your done, congrats.
Well, not exactly..
The brain-like part of his head is pinkish like Mr. Black's. Some of it isn't fully covered by the Bio.
If I had any painting skills I'd probably make it a slightly different color though.

Well, that's why we got the heads from Toy Anxiety!:yess:

I was going to do this today but ran out of time. Tomorrow I'll start this mod.

Trudat, still have them, and that might be the easier route, you gonna repaint your Berserker head from TA Com?

oh mike, i cant believe you did this...... you ruined the magic of me not knowing what he looked like. i envisioned him being a cyclops with a pig snout painted hot pink.
you shoud do this and that to him beacuse im not creative enough to try and do it on my own......
he looks awesome man.

oh mike, i cant believe you did this...... you ruined the magic of me not knowing what he looked like. i envisioned him being a cyclops with a pig snout painted hot pink.
you shoud do this and that to him beacuse im not creative enough to try and do it on my own......
he looks awesome man.

your to funny drake!

Of all the unmasked heads that have been done for Falconer, I personally like yours the best. You did a fantastic job from one Boba to another.

Picture068.jpg

Picture069.jpg

Picture070.jpg

Picture071.jpg

Picture072.jpg

Beautiful job! Did you pry the mask off and paint what was beneath or did you have to do something more to it?

Back