Mystique PF (not AH!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really do like the way this PF has turned out. I'm not saying I want one, but if I was a fan of Mystique, you better believe I would have this on PO.

From Cootooo at StatueForum....

IMG_7697edit.jpg

Very cool even though the difference in scale is very obvious, thanks for posting :)!

Even though it really doesn't matter if someone finds the post where someone swore up and down that the AH! pieces were 1/4 please post that pic there :lol

They are not 1/4 but I would like to see now a pic of Mystique with some other PF's to see how she holds up to scale next to them :)

They are not 1/4 but I would like to see now a pic of Mystique with some other PF's to see how she holds up to scale next to them :)

It's looks like it will hold its own. The color alone will make it stand out. I'm interested to see pics too though.

the sculpt is so freakin hot, she's just begging to be customized into other characters... :monkey1

Awesome statue..the sideshow pics didnt do justice to her...i like the blue they used for her skin.i'm buying her soon.

tHIS WILL LOOK AWESOME DISPLAYED NEXT WITH THE UPCOMING SABRETOOTH PF.

I am happy to cancel this... with the 1:1 Iron Man bust and the Hell Boy II exclusive PF, would you keep her over those two?

I SURE AS HECK WOULDN'T!

Can't buy everything, well... unless you're Admin Ko.

What . . . when is the Hellboy II PF shipping ?

Did you get an email ?

What river will she be treading through today with those high water pants? :lol

First Indy's short jacket and now Mystique has to deal with pants that don't reach the proper length. Is sideshow trying to save on costs by conserving fabric or what? :lol

I noticed that as well. Otherwise it's perfect.

This message was sent to you at the request of Sideshow Collectibles to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS. The physical package(s) may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below or contact Sideshow Collectibles directly.

Important Delivery Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adult Signature Required - Adult must be at least 21 years of age
Scheduled Delivery: 02-February-2009

My Mystique EX will be here soon! :joy

Back