NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 Predator

Ah the ridiculous yet hilarious stuff they come up with in Monty Python. My favourite part of Holy Grail though is the first scene with Arthur and the politically conscious peasant.

it would be great if neca produced a 100% movie accurate life sized P1 figure with complete articulation and accurate paint apps etc etc and charged just £35 for it...and as an added bonus they could ship it with a hot naked blonde with big boobs and a check for £1000000 in the crack of her ass.
:pray:

Do NECA have the power to send me Keeley Hazell and Holly Peers while persuading my G/F to be totally alright with it?

Do NECA have the power to send me Keeley Hazell and Holly Peers while persuading my G/F to be totally alright with it?

keeley hazel ftw! and im sure neca could sort it out so that your GF would be fine with it.

THIS IS ALL YOU WILL RECIVE!
398px-Crackhead_in_Quepos_Costa_Rica.JPG

I doubt this will be sold in stores. It'll probably be like the Balrog. No matter how cool, NECA's 18inchers rarely ever seel.
I've seen a few 18" NECA at my Local TRU, and they tend to sell, so I'm hoping to see this there. But it typically is hit or miss with TRU., they get what comes off the truck from what I'm told.

Then buy two for $160. Still, you get unmasked and masked version!

or you could get the mask I'm going to make (hopefully) :lol and just buy 1! problem solved :D :wave

I did an image search for those two girls (purely for research you understand) and let me be the first to say...YUMMY!

Alas she has turned her back on the glamour industry these past couple of years. Holly is her natural successor IMO.

I wish they could but, the figure costs just too much to make to sell for that cheap. All of the molds, assembly costs, paint apps... NECA has to pay for all of that for each figure and the Predator figure is one of the most expensive and complex figures to produce.

Most 18" have, what? 7,8 POA at the max? This guy has 20. And parts? Heck, his unmasked head face is made up of 6 or 7 individual parts that have to be assembled and painted. And speacking of paint, the paint apps are crazy. Look at his hand: Brown skin, black spots/fingernails, different brown glove, gloss coat on skin... that's 4 different paint apps just for 1 hand! Those assemblers/painters in china don't work for free, and stuff like that costs extra. The cost of NECA to make even the heads is so high they would either have to price the figure at $200 to sell all 3 heads at once (which is not feasable for a company that operates like NECA) or do what they are doing: 1 head per figure, split across 3 figures for $80 a piece. That way they make thier money invested back, and are able to sell the product within the parameters of the way the company sets pricing and retail value.

Talk about being dead on about things. Fans should be feeling so lucky this thing is even being made. To be honest I had come close to giving up on it and then just like that it'll be here in a few months. Talk about being geeked.

Back