NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 Predator

OhhhhhhhhhhKayyyyyyyy ..... thought I clicked on the "Neca 1/4 Predator" thread :dunno

But even so, she's not always on that side of the ">".

There's plenty of other chicks out there. Face matters. None of those women have it. Just sayin'.

He's a great companion for Bruce Lee 1/4 Statue!

How poseable it is? any idea?

Should we believe on NECA's quality?

Blade seriously, fix your sig. It's so ____ing big, it ruins the entire thread.

Talk about being dead on about things. Fans should be feeling so lucky this thing is even being made. To be honest I had come close to giving up on it and then just like that it'll be here in a few months. Talk about being geeked.

Trust me, I feel VERY lucky that this is finally being made.
A lot of my friends and family are too...and they dont even own any collectables!
Yet they are going to buy this because of its size, accuracy and price.

Fits on my 26" LED just fine.

Fits my 17" laptop just fine too :dunno

ordered mine set of 3 preds.
need to start saving later.
it's so hard to live in China now…… the estate is much more expensive stuff than U.S or Japan etc.

People around here can really whine, who cares that there are three versions. Just buy the one you like most or buy them all. For people complaining about not being able to display three of these due to the size; what about just displaying one at a time.

Seriously HT has been triple dipping some figs (or even more) without offering the option to buy the one you want most.

Last edited:

OhhhhhhhhhhKayyyyyyyy ..... thought I clicked on the "Neca 1/4 Predator" thread :dunno

No the Neca 1/4 Predator thread and the Celeb-U-Crush of the moment threads have had their content swapped. Head to the sandbox for the latest on this huge Predator figure!

How many times are you going to say the same thing?:thud:

Until you commit suicide. :yess:

I find the whole thing a wee bit o silly!

:panic:

Wow, I don't get online for a few days and look what I miss. I am VERY excited about this! This will go great next to my NECA 1/4 Alien.

Tankman, thank you for the phenomenal sculpt on this bad boy! And I agree, the price is great for what we are getting. I still love my Hot Toys fig, and I will love this as well.

Like everyone has said though, I just hope that the paint apps are good. You stated earlier that the paint apps would be better than the Hot Toys's version, and then later stated you hope the apps will be good. In particular since the netting will be difficult to remove if it needs repainting.

Talk about being dead on about things. Fans should be feeling so lucky this thing is even being made. To be honest I had come close to giving up on it and then just like that it'll be here in a few months. Talk about being geeked.

I am soo pumped for this piece. Tankman, any chance we'll see a Cyberdyne Showdown in 1/4 scale. That would be another dream come true.

are u serious? :cuckoo:

The CM Pred & SS Maquette are beauties, but not for me. Tankman's Predator is just what the doctor ordered. I am looking forward to making my own custom base/diorama for these figures.
predator_picture_1_2.png

Who knows, i may purchase one and have it professionally painted. Imagine one of these bad boys painted by Joe Dunaway :yess:

Now, if Sideshow will give us some info on the Dutch PF they have planned :hi5:
1987_predator_017.jpg

Man if the figure's paint will be as good, if not better than Hot Toys's than I will be completely blown away! :rock I can't wait for this. When it will be released? Around April?

Bezzerkerr that picture is sick! Is that you ? :D

Back