NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 Predator

I pay for all of it. Granted, this is not in the HT price range, but those paint apps could be attributed to production issues. They should not be there when it's being applied by a "pro."

How magnified is that photo? It might be that when looking at the piece with the naked eye some of the "slop" is not visable. At least here's hoping that this is the case.:pray:

I think that the paint on this will turn out good, but not great. I just dont like to see a sloppy paint master setting a poor precedent. Might as well do it right if this is what the standard is going to be set at. My worry is that other areas that we cannot see are done sloppily as well. Here's hoping that I'm wrong!

Last edited:

That looks pretty good, I don't know who's selling them here in the UK though, I had a look on Play.com & they only have the CM version up for preorder but not surprisingly there done there usual thing of seeing the rrp in $ & just changing the $ sign in to £ which sucks, there got the HT Berserker up for £300 which is about $465 can you believe that, thank God were got OneSixthBruce though.

Last edited:

I'm not really worried about the paint (u can always repaint them, it's ur choice)
Will there be the Elder as well ? I missed it once with HT, not gonna happen again.

Neca will put a lot attention in to these guys I hope, they'll know how well HT have done with there line & if these do well, they'll know there got a vast no of other Preds they can do after. Good luck to them. A lot of people got priced out or missed out on the HT Preds, hopefully these will be a good alternative for them.

Will there be the Elder as well ? I missed it once with HT, not gonna happen again.
there will probably be a 7" Elder. NECA also claimed to be working on the rest of the lost clan. i'll believe it when i see it.

there will probably be a 7" Elder. NECA also claimed to be working on the rest of the lost clan. i'll believe it when i see it.

I asked Neca on Twitter about the Elder, and they say he'll be shipping in Q1 2011, also, apparently we'll be seeing P2 at ToyFair.

i ordered open mouth version.... shop owner told me stock arriving around April...:panic:

There's going to be a 7 inch elder, 18 inch not so sure.

that's a 18" elder with it's dagger right...?
IMG_2684.JPG

That's a 1/6th. All of the ones at the toyfair were 2 ups of the actual molds. If you look behind them you can see the regular AVPR figures and those are half the size of the preds picture.

That's a 1/6th. All of the ones at the toyfair were 2 ups of the actual molds. If you look behind them you can see the regular AVPR figures and those are half the size of the preds picture.

i see...

but i guess most probably they'll just repaint and add on some accessories to make the existing mould another elder....:cuckoo:

i see...

but i guess most probably they'll just repaint and add on some accessories to make the existing mould another elder....:cuckoo:
yeah it's the same body and armor. just the head, accessories, and right gauntlet are different. but that's how the prop costume was made in the movie too. and it's the only reason NECA is making the elder in the first place.

That's the same thing I was asking when I came back to this bumped thread :D.

I kid, I kid. Seriously though, NECA needs to show us the head.

Back