NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 Predator

PLEASE no sculpted netting!!!
I would cancel my 3 pre-orders if NECA somehow decided to go with sculpted netting.
I'll take inaccurate real netting over ANY type of sculpted netting.
No matter how accurate.
I prefer the netting sculpted rather that this netting excessively thick, I would not want a Predator tranny
fblacks.jpg

0220529495.jpg

Obviously this is my personal opinion, if this will be the final netting will I do not buy it, I take only versions 7''

This is not to be disrespectful the job of the sculptor, I have great respect for him, for me this is one of the best reproductions of the creature of first movie Predator ever

Last edited:

I prefer the netting sculpted rather that this netting excessively thick, I would not want a Predator tranny
fblacks.jpg

0220529495.jpg

Obviously this is my personal opinion, if this will be the final netting will I do not buy it, I take only versions 7''

This is not to be disrespectful the job of the sculptor, I have great respect for him, for me this is one of the best reproductions of the creature of first movie Predator ever

But the netting is accurate on those legs LOL
Anyway, if the netting really bugs me, I'll just have to customise that part of the figure too.
Shouldnt be a problem as long as I can find the right size.

I can't believe how much _____ing is occurring over something so meaningless! They're big toys!

This looks like it's going to be a great figure. This sculpt really deserves the best production it can possibly get.

Imagine this sculpt on a Hot Toys figure:thud:

we're talking about netting. Not the Bio, not the cannon, not his armor...but his netting. If this were a $2,000+ CM then we can _____ about the netting, but it's a $80 action figure. We're getting an unbelievable sculpt in a large scale, at a great price and people are complaining about the netting.

allen-iverson.jpg

Best post ever :exactly:

I wish Tankman, wouuld come on here and give us an update,
on this netting, whether this is the test netting, or the fimal product
netting.

The netting is do-able. It just looks like it's on rather tight. Just get it soaking wet, stretch it all out to your liking, tatter it and cut holes in it (in netting, right) to your movie-accurate liking and there ya go. Personally, I can't wait to see what some of the bad-ass customizers can do with this _____!!!

But the netting is accurate on those legs LOL
Anyway, if the netting really bugs me, I'll just have to customise that part of the figure too.
Shouldnt be a problem as long as I can find the right size.

I think the netting on the legs is the same as on the chest, but since it's not stretched out, it looks more diamond-shaped. I think what Predalien means is that the weave is too thick. Usually you'd see less netting and more leg, same with the left arm and torso.

Still can't wait to see more of this guy. I just can't decide on a head!

Back