NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA should do a few marines in 1/4. Hicks would look amazing in that scale.

I'd be interested. And imagine Vasquez. Of course it'd raise the question of why not Ripley aswell. Anyway we won't have to concern ourselves with it. I'm sure if asked the answer would be 'very unlikely' at best.

I'd be interested. And imagine Vasquez. Of course it'd raise the question of why not Ripley aswell. Anyway we won't have to concern ourselves with it. I'm sure if asked the answer would be 'very unlikely' at best.

Yeah I'd buy them all. Vasquez would be awesome too. They definitely have the capabilities since they did a 1/4 warrior alien. So much potential there, and the sculpts would be able to show off so much more detail.

I don't collect the 1/4 stuff any more because of space but a Hicks, Hudson and Vas in 1/4 would bring me back to that scale. I don't see Neca doing those in 1/4 imo but imagine how Vas would look in 1/4 scale glory!

What happened to the aliens fans here. You guys are too hung up on all the old movies. Not much mention of a brand new alien movie here at all . Shame

What happened to the aliens fans here. You guys are too hung up on all the old movies. Not much mention of a brand new alien movie here at all . Shame

giphy.gif

(I'll put this here too...)

Is that an alien queen skull on the top dead center of the image?

That's exactly what I thought when I saw it. I'm sure we'll find other hidden gems on the poster too. I need to look it over on something other than my phone to get a good look at all the details.

There's also an alien head towards the bottom right with much larger teeth thar resembles the queen imo.

Yeah I thought you were the producer
no way i'd be that guy who ****ed up the script and said that wasps make wasp/caterpillar babies :slap
scott, the great virgin, should finally learn some things about reproducing.

(I'll put this here too...)

Is that an alien queen skull on the top dead center of the image?

They posted to a movie sight and said it was a queen, but I doubte they will have her in the movie. My hopes is that this movie rocks. With Riley it is possible

no way i'd be that guy who ****ed up the script and said that wasps make wasp/caterpillar babies :slap
scott, the great virgin, should finally learn some things about reproducing.

Dude you care about the shape of the domes and bio wires on all alien figures. You can't add your thoughts in this movie. From the time u started posting here u have been hung up on the smallest things. The alien species is not one look and this movie is opening that door the comics and story has done . Only a true alien fan would know this

Back