NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty impressed with the size of the Predator compared to Arnie.

What did Neca with the Dutch Sculpts ?
They are different from the Comic Con prototype.

This silly "smile" on the left version and the big ears on the right version(it looks like Matt Dillon).

I wouldn't call it a 'smile'. It looks like a pout of sorts for when he's firing the gun (the shooting in all directions scene)

Not a flattering pic of the shirted figure I must agree.

BA1vpjuCAAEwVtg.jpg

These all look great, can't wait.

:clap I just pre-ordered these after seeing this pic, these figures do look really good, now make them in 12" neca:wave

This is what I want to see NECA do as a retailer or SDCC 2011 exclusive:
big-red-concept-model.jpg

Waaayyyy back almost 2 years ago, when this line started, I said I would love to see Big Red and there was comments about how lame Big Red was and how bad an idea it would be. Well he's here now and seems to be one of the more sought after Preds Neca has done so :pfft:

Waaayyyy back almost 2 years ago, when this line started, I said I would love to see Big Red and there was comments about how lame Big Red was and how bad an idea it would be. Well he's here now and seems to be one of the more sought after Preds Neca has done so :pfft:

Sought after probably by the same people who wanted him 2 years ago. I still think he's a bit silly and haven't bought him. :huh

Not that I begrudge you getting him.

Cool thanks!

Yeah I figured that they would rehash but with slight alterations.

If they can go to the lengths of doing Big Red, I think they should do the Dark Predator from Aliens VS Predator (2010) Game:

Dark_predator.png

Jungle Hunter base with a hint of Wolf but with Celtic / Chopper Double Wrist Blades.

I agree with this post 100%!! :clap

This is going to sound very strange but here we go...

For anyone who has purchased the new Half Cloaked Falconer have you noticed that it smells really bad? Not the normal delightful smell of a newly opened figure, but a really bad... how should I put this... Crap like odor? Smells like a pile of horse manure mixed with toxic waste. I wouldn't mind if it went away like the 'good' odor but man, after almost a full 24 hours it still stinks and it's very noticeable even a few feet away from it. Any ideas of how to get rid of that smell? I have hundreds of figures, almost every Neca Pred, and nothing ever smelled like this.

Thanks
Jay

On thier twitter page NECA said that series 8 is shippping out now! I hope to get these guys soon!:yess:

I'm pretty impressed with the size of the Predator compared to Arnie.

I wouldn't call it a 'smile'. It looks like a pout of sorts for when he's firing the gun (the shooting in all directions scene)

Not a flattering pic of the shirted figure I must agree.

The size is good, but is the Dutch smaller than the T-800 ?

Yes, smile is the false word(therefore the "), but it looks strange,artificial and a little bit silly.
The SDCC Sculpt looks more naturalistic, I can not unterstand thec change.

Also the Heads looks to me, to wide. The likeness would better if the Head are smaller.

Hm and the netting on Jungel Hunter are not fully painted.

That can't be right, Series 7 just started hitting shelves.

Here's the log:

"Brian Dabrowa ‏@briandabrowa
@NECA_TOYS when is this coming out? I'm still checking every Friday :) pic.twitter.com/hIFWEGbA

17 Jan NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS
@briandabrowa in Series 9 later this Spring, Series 8 is shipping now"

Guess they want to crank out the figures so they can get to series 10 or 11 by the years end.

It'd be awesome if true, though what does shipping mean, because if they're talking shipping from the factory, could still be a month before it gets to stores.

Either way, not much longer, I'm pumped, I want all 3.

It'd be awesome if true, though what does shipping mean, because if they're talking shipping from the factory, could still be a month before it gets to stores.

Either way, not much longer, I'm pumped, I want all 3.

Yeah, I think they mean shipping from China. So they will probably be here by late feburary.

I can't wait to get my hands on the new Jungle Hunter!

I want Dutch most, especailly in his fully gear, I don't know why, but I really dig that look, it was my favorite with my Hot Toys Dutch. they both look great though, and a masked jungle hunter never hurts.

I just want muddy Dutch, these look decent but it's the only version I want. That, 1/4 Elder, and the trophy wall - then my Neca Pred collecting is done. On to Aliens!

Back