NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The size is good, but is the Dutch smaller than the T-800 ?

I wonder that aswell. I hope not. Even the T-800s were shorter than previous NECA figures like Conan and even John McClane I think. Dutch would end up being a midget.

Yes, smile is the false word(therefore the "), but it looks strange,artificial and a little bit silly.
The SDCC Sculpt looks more naturalistic, I can not unterstand thec change.

Yeah while I'm not totally averse to scene-specific expressions, it might not work on the final product we all get.

Also the Heads looks to me, to wide.

I also thought that. Hopefully that was just a bit of photo-distortion.

New shot of the trophy wall.

BBLmjK0CcAA72cK.jpg:large

Hmmm. I have faith in NECA that that is in some way accurate if not completely so....but damn, that looks terrible! The designs I mean. Not exactly aesthetically pleasing.

I think that shot is just a display piece for Toyfair that the actual Trophy wall will be sitting in front of/next to.

It's too bad AVP turned the ship interior into a rather generic sci-fi movie ship instead of really giving a unique species feel like P2 did. It's sci-fi, things don't have to look practical for viewers to believe they'd work, human's used to have this neat thing called imagination.

NECA has confirmed series 9 and 10 will be at ToyFair. Series 9 obviously consists of JP Dutch, JE Dutch and Masked Jungle hunter with revised articulation. I wonder what other figures will be with Jungle Duel Dutch in series 10..

NECA has confirmed series 9 and 10 will be at ToyFair. Series 9 obviously consists of JP Dutch, JE Dutch and Masked Jungle hunter with revised articulation. I wonder what other figures will be with Jungle Duel Dutch in series 10..

On one of their tweets they seemed to be hinting at a Half-uncloaked "water sparking" Jungle Hunter figure.

Barechested Movie-Poster look has got to be one of them then. All they could do after that and what we've already seen is ''varying degrees of muddiness Dutch'' and the red-shirt casual look.

Back