NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure the poster look is one, and I'd imagine they're probably doing the 2 they are first because they're probably the lesser of what people want, fans love the muddy look from the final fight, and the poster look, while only shortly seen in the movie, is a classic image people love.

The 'glitched' cloaked Jungle Hunter would be bad ***. I'm guessing no poster look. Its too similar to Jungle Patrol. I'll go with Mission Brief Dutch and Jungle Duel. They could recycle the torso section of 'Man or Machine' T800. We know how NECA likes to recycle lol. Also I think the fans will be after ALL the Dutch variants. This is the first time in the history of Predator and the history of toys in general that we're getting a 7 inch Dutch action figure.

Last edited:
Looking fancy!

BTS - Excuse the photo quality, packed out & ready to ship, direct from the factory floor...DUTCH!
BBeNPuMCcAAnfhc.jpg:large

Need to decide which Dutch to get but I can't choose what's more definitive: Jungle Hunter or full-on mud man.

:lol :lol :lol

You can't escape them. Im starting to think it's the same guy with 17 different accounts. :lol

You laugh, that happened once, and the guy was a real menace, would photo bomb this site with dozens of posts in a short time, I don't know how, did it faster than you could kick them out of hte site.

On one of their tweets they seemed to be hinting at a Half-uncloaked "water sparking" Jungle Hunter figure.

Yeah I asked the question that made him leak that info haha. I was guessing which figures would be in series 9 (guessing Water Emerging Pred and Infrared version Dutch) and he said I guessed one of them correctly. Then he said Infrared version Dutch would be more appropriate for an exclusive figure (which I think would be totally cool).

But anyway I'm really pumped for Water Emerging Jungle Hunter. One guy did an amazing custom and it makes for an amazing figure!

danoscustom1_zpse15d7319.jpg

danoscustom4_zps58f1bee8.jpg

danoscustom3_zps49764704.jpg

danoscustom2_zpsf3a643fb.jpg

I don't want to derail the thread with discussions of the older Predator figures, but I wanted to let you guys know that I did a showcase on the Berserker Predator from Series 1. I know it's not everyone's favourite Predator, but the figure does look pretty sweet. If you interested in checking the photos out, click the photo below. Now back to your regular scheduled newer series discussions!

Predators Series 1: Berserker Predator (click picture for link to more)

His shelves are probably barer than my buns while in the shower.

My shelves are full enough.:wink1:

I see no sense to boy stuff that is horrible produced(for example the Elder with the broken joint on his arm and the missing parts).

Waiting for better pics of the ship Wall, but at the moment this walls looks not so spectacular(in contrast to the Trophy wall).

Im excited about the content of Series 10.

NECA has confirmed series 9 and 10 will be at ToyFair. Series 9 obviously consists of JP Dutch, JE Dutch and Masked Jungle hunter with revised articulation. I wonder what other figures will be with Jungle Duel Dutch in series 10..

You sure ?

Are JP Dutch, masked JH and JE Dutch not in series 8 ?

Back