NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :lol :lol

You can't escape them. Im starting to think it's the same guy with 17 different accounts. :lol

FALSE, the guy you mean was selektiv/flacco.

This are differnt persons.

Analyze the type of posting,

Selektiv says in every post that Neca are better than hot toys and Hot Toys are barbies.

In here this is not the case.

Finally got around to photographing the Jungle Hunter from the two-Pack. He is a cool figure, but I wish he had the translucent paint like some of the other figures.
2iji7wx.jpg

mwqx7b.jpg

55mtsl.jpg

ocmsl.jpg

519h6f.jpg

2w3nnf6.jpg

3506x3t.jpg

apcrv4.jpg

2qwzj1d.jpg

30ddx80.jpg

Here is my photo review for Big Red. He is a fantastic figure, and the paint it great! I love the translucent look he has, adds to the realism. The leg articulation is nice, meant to say that for the exclusive Jungle Hunter too. The spare sword wielding hands he com,es with is a great accessory, gives more display options! Anyways, enough words, enjoy the photos.
rixnwo.jpg

2pyc45z.jpg

sdfnyx.jpg

25fmtdd.jpg

iyinbd.jpg

2089vz8.jpg

apcrv4.jpg

Wow, between the paint app difference and the new hip joint, so glad I waited this long to get P1 Predator, much improved over the Predators Classic.

Yeah, it's werid they chose to paint over the plastic this time. Especially since it looks like the series 8 Masked JH uses the translucent skin again.

Last edited:
This is strangely my favorite figure of the newest wave! When I saw the proto pics I said I'd only be getting Big Red, but in the store Falconer looked amazing! He is the same figure we got a few years back, just cast with clear plastic and painted burnt umber in select spots. Oh, and he also comes with a ****ing falcon! It makes a great accessory! The falcon has a peg that attaches to Falconer's left gauntlet.
14so761.jpg

1z4wvmt.jpg

2is88rl.jpg

2yvvu36.jpg

wqtwdf.jpg

34hgmdt.jpg

zswhhl.jpg

4vn4g5.jpg

2nrka6c.jpg

hoping they add the ball joint waist for the new masked ver.

so anyone have any luck at all in getting a replacement hand for there series 7 CH? the left is a p1 sculpt on all i have seen. no reponse at all by CS and they ignore me on the twatter. funny cuz before i got this fig and was praisng on them on twatter they were very nice and answered questions and the like, now i have prob with one of there figs and.... nada i dont exist.

lame.

That's how the two-pack CH was a year ago too. I can't remember what they said they'd do about it, or even if they acknowledged it then. I personally don't give a **** about the left hand. It's not a deal breaker, and its painted to look like CH's.

None of my usual sites have gotten the 2 pack with the battledamaged P1 and P2. :dunno I actually totally forgot that I don't have that. Any recommendations where I can order it? Don't say Toys'r'us because I don't think they'd ship to me.

Oooooooookay, haven't heard from anyone since last I made the offer (though people were interested) so I guess I'll remake it.
If anyone wants the trophy skull from the SDCC '12 cloaked P2, let me know. $10 to cover shipping to the continental US and that's it.

FALSE, the guy you mean was selektiv/flacco.

This are differnt persons.

Analyze the type of posting,

Selektiv says in every post that Neca are better than hot toys and Hot Toys are barbies.

In here this is not the case.

Guilty conscience?:lol

I never said you had multiple accounts, but now I'm starting to think otherwise.

Time to derail the thread again and post a link for another showcase. This time it's the Falconer Predator!

Predators Series 1: Falconer Predator (click picture for link to more)

This is strangely my favorite figure of the newest wave! When I saw the proto pics I said I'd only be getting Big Red, but in the store Falconer looked amazing! He is the same figure we got a few years back, just cast with clear plastic and painted burnt umber in select spots. Oh, and he also comes with a ****ing falcon! It makes a great accessory! The falcon has a peg that attaches to Falconer's left gauntlet.

zswhhl.jpg

4vn4g5.jpg

2nrka6c.jpg

Here is my photo review for Big Red. He is a fantastic figure, and the paint it great! I love the translucent look he has, adds to the realism. The leg articulation is nice, meant to say that for the exclusive Jungle Hunter too. The spare sword wielding hands he com,es with is a great accessory, gives more display options! Anyways, enough words, enjoy the photos.

25fmtdd.jpg

iyinbd.jpg

2089vz8.jpg

Finally got around to photographing the Jungle Hunter from the two-Pack. He is a cool figure, but I wish he had the translucent paint like some of the other figures.

apcrv4.jpg

2qwzj1d.jpg

30ddx80.jpg

Loving the collection pics everyone! NECA sure has this license down great! :clap

Back