NECA's 18" ALIEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a couple of crappy pictures of the two NECA aliens, along with the 400% Alien Kubrick and the normal sized Alien Kubrick. I also found out that Medicom is doing a 400% version of the Aliens Kubrick. It's almost identical though, aside from the head and some coloring.

NECA_aliens&kubricks1.jpg

NECA_aliens&kubricks2.jpg

Re: NECA's 18" ALIEN

kubricks/bearbricks are cheap little kids' toys that are a waste of good licenses.

there, i said it.

and before you ask, yes, i'm bitter because i just tried to find rah daft punk on ebay and all i see are the ^^^^bricks.
________
Ford aod transmission specifications

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with Kubricks!

"LAMBERT! GET OUTTA THE WAY!"

AlienKubrick.jpg

The Space Jockey is cool too:

Jockey22.jpg

The gang:

AlienGroup.jpg

Don't diss the Kubricks!

icruise, thanks for posting the shots of the two sizes side by side. It really shows how huge the Biggest Big Chap is. It looks like he's going to pull up that chair and sit in it!

Overpriced? Nonsense, they barely cost me anything at all. I think they're great little curios.

And what's wrong with lego anyway? Nothing, that's what.

Re: NECA's 18" ALIEN

You don't have to like them, but do you have to be insulting about it?
if i insulted the japanese, then i apologize on behalf of every non-japanese person on the planet.

if i insulted inanimate objects, then they deserve it. they've gotten a free ride for too long just because they don't have feelings.
________
Nutrition advice

Last edited:
Last edited:
Classy...

Anyway, I came downstairs to find that the 18" figure had dived from the top of my Detolf and taken the 7" figure with it. Neither seems any worse for the wear, but I'm going to have to find a better place to put them.

Classy...

Anyway, I came downstairs to find that the 18" figure had dived from the top of my Detolf and taken the 7" figure with it. Neither seems any worse for the wear, but I'm going to have to find a better place to put them.

Yeah me too. I can go away for a few days and it'll be fine but evetually it ends up falling over. Guess I'll have to build a base since there are already pegs in the bottom of the figure

Back