NECA's 18" ALIEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen many different poses with this Alien yet though. Can it move its head up and down much, and can you get it into a crouch etc? I'm sure I saw one of the pre-production shots where it had its arms spread...

The upper body articulation is decent for a figure like this, but the lower body doesn't really allow for very many poses. It's impossible to get it into a crouch -- it just ends up sitting with its legs splayed wide like a toddler sitting on the ground.

That would be nice. The dome is my main complaint about the figure and I'm interested in figuring out a way to fog it up a bit.

Ya, particularly since, to my somewhat dissappointment, the details of the skull beneath are painted lines and not sculpt work, so there's less need to see it and appreciate it. I hate that in some of my early photos, it always looks to have eyes, that was the cool thing about the xenomorphs, they don't have eyes.

I must have gotten a first wave one, as he looks just like the big 21 incher to me. But I will get pics soon. Love both of them though.

Mine got to my house today and the box was really damaged. Are a lot of these boxes coming damaged? It's kinda heavy, so I'm wondering if it is just pulling from the insides on all of them.

Mine got to my house today and the box was really damaged. Are a lot of these boxes coming damaged? It's kinda heavy, so I'm wondering if it is just pulling from the insides on all of them.

I got mine in person from a store and the glue gave out on the bottom flap on mine.

But one day, you'll walk into your room and see Wolf hanging from the celing, his toes curled up, and green glowing blood all over the floor. You'll shiver...

I can't seem to pose mine right, every time I try anything, his toes are pointing inwards a tiny bit.:(

Plus, while trying to push one of the legs in, I've dropped him on his head two or three times. I've tried pushing the leg in after heating up the socket and I've messed with it so much now I'm afraid it's too lose to stay in place.:mad:

And now the foot fell out!:banghead

I'm about ready to drop kick this thing across the room.:censored

I think the 21" figure's right lower leg is slightly bent. Everybody's figure seems to have the same problem, whereas the 9" figure's feet are always firmly planted on the ground.
I don't have a hair-dryer so it's a bit difficult for me to heat the leg up, but I think that should work.

Dude, it's not just nice for the price.
It's a fantastic figure!
And for the price it's awesomely fantastic!

I mean, there's 130-dollar Hot Toys figures with broken knees and useless ankles and there's this 40-dollar figure with a slightly off-kilter shin.
Seriously, you will not regret buying this figure if you're an alien fan.

Back