NECA's 18" ALIEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think play.com has it for £30.00 with free delivery , just type in alien on gadgets. Not 100% though..

They have, but it says pre-order 11/07/08

However, the 7" one is in stock, and only £8.99 with free delivery. That's compared to being out of stock, and £11.99 anyway at FP.

Score! Cheers mate.

Not really, but it just seemed like a big McFarlane toy to me. I know I'm in the minority here, but hey. It leaves one more at the store for someone who really likes it.

In the box and unassembled, I'll agree it's a bit underwhelming, it's not until you have it fully assembled and standing on your desk or whatever do you really appreciate how cool it turned out.

I agree with that, you have to get it out and put it together for the real test.

In the box and unassembled, I'll agree it's a bit underwhelming, it's not until you have it fully assembled and standing on your desk or whatever do you really appreciate how cool it turned out.

Yeah, having the legs detached in the package was a good idea from the point of view of saving space, but it makes the figure a lot less impressive looking. And the sheer heft of the figure is pretty cool as well. If you like the original Alien, this is the figure to get IMHO. If it was priced more in line with what it is worth (around $80 maybe) then it might be worth giving it some thought, but at this price I don't really see a downside (aside from the possibility that later versions would have better paint).

If you don't buy one now, you'll probably end up paying through the nose later once you realize just how cool it is.

It's easily the best Alien toy for the money.

Got my little one in!

LOVIN THESE!

LilALIEN001.jpg

:rock

Sorry, I've been out of the loop, but have these been found at Spencer's yet?

i've been checking my spencers regularly and they dont have them as of yet..........but the girl who works there with the purple and blue hair , 3 nose rings, 27 1/2 earrings, striped stockings, & black fingernails took my name & said they would call if or when they got them in..........:lol.

i've been checking my spencers regularly and they dont have them as of yet..........but the girl who works there with the purple and blue hair , 3 nose rings, 27 1/2 earrings, striped stockings, & black fingernails took my name & said they would call if or when they got them in..........:lol.

Hey, I think she works at my store too! :rotfl

I was just in Spencer's yesterday, and aside from the few toys they carry, they have about the most useless and vile product selection I've ever seen. On the bright side, if I ever need a "male part"-shaped cookie cutter, I know where to go.

Back