NECA's 18" ALIEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK dont jump on my back :lol. finally got the legs with a hair dryer the see through head still looks gimpy imo but yes it is movie acc...

does anyone know if HT will make an alien.

yes they will and the day they do I will do a 10 minute video of me jumping up and down with excitement. :rock

I just received this figure today and it was worth it. It's well over 18 inches and more close to 22 inches

my spencer's finally got this bad boy in. got the call today that they had received 2. i picked one up and my buddy the other. i couldnt resist getting another one. i originally bought from bbts. but for $40 why not have 2??? worth every penny. :banana

Damn, Bought one today, I know the price is really cheap...but that thing sure is caca.....feels like a really really cheap toy in hand...I'm actually thinking about throwing it to the thrash....

I don't think most people here care one way or about NECA as a company. It's this particular figure we like. And I couldn't disagree more with his opinion. I mean, yeah it's a figure made of plastic. I'm not sure what you expect it to feel like. But the sculpting and paint really take it to another level IMHO.

I don't think most people here care one way or about NECA as a company. It's this particular figure we like. And I couldn't disagree more with his opinion. I mean, yeah it's a figure made of plastic. I'm not sure what you expect it to feel like. But the sculpting and paint really take it to another level IMHO.

I dunno....a few people here say nothing negetive about NECA. So, I found it funny.

Watcha everyone, I'm back with some more pics, this time of my newly painted 22" menacing my clearly unimpressed cat!

bigalien3kc3.jpg

bigalien4tw0.jpg

bigalien5db3.jpg

I'm glad I got the 18" scale version, as much as it sucks up space, the 7" scale version is a piece of ^^^^. I've gone through 2 now, even with heating the legs, the right leg knee hinge keeps snapping. All the joints are very stiff on the small one, like they all were glued. I own almost a dozen NECA figures and this is the first time I've ever witnessed problems like this and it's quite frustrating since it's with a desired figure.

I'm going to try a third one and see how my luck works out. It's a wave 2 small one cuz it has the white frosted dome. Just annoying cuz the pose in the blister sucks so I want to at least pose it once nicely, if the joints lock up again I don't care after that.

BIG Big Chap is impressive, but it's a space eater and a ^^^^^ to work with for my photos, I wanted the little one to do some picture work with and it's much easier to store and show.

By the way, Lovecrafty, that looks great. I really do think these can substitute for something like the cinemaquette, especially with a repaint and a base.

Back