NECA's 18" ALIEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the comments guys!

As much as I love Bruce and I could definately see him just back fisting the alien, hes not gonna last long in this matchup lol

Here you are guys, the pictures i promised, how i put the alien in a detolf :D

jeQ32.jpg

WgmQf.jpg

D2pvD.jpg

pFVQY.jpg

Here you are guys, the pictures i promised, how i put the alien in a detolf :D

I like the idea and in the darker pictures he looks great. However, in the lighted pics it looks like he's wounded, but not in a cool way. Just my opinion.

I hope in a dog alien from Alien 3

...I HOPE they can make good joints:

2h8975w.jpg

I HOPE that does not exaggerate. This hound has seen too many joints that make it look too toy for children:

2zj9ov9.jpg

I got mine about a month ago, i made a vid of me unboxing it. Thought i'd share it with u guys...
THIS GUY IS INSANE, an amazing looking figure by Neca I love him! :clap :panic: They did an outstanding job of recreating my favourite Alien :D

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcnjUpJoggE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcnjUpJoggE[/ame]

Or a Dog Alien in any scale, I mean what's taking them so long? They could put in minimal effort and it'd CRUSH McFarlane's version. Some additional poseability would be great too, seeing as how he's arguably the most flexible of the Aliens, yet his only 7" representation so far has the joints of a Kenner figure. I understand McF's "A Position" stuff, but if NECA's touching that design, I'd hope they excel in every department, just as they have with their past Aliens (except for shoddy QC, yeesh).

It seems like NECA is only concerned about Terminator and Predator atm..
I pray they do make a Dog Alien, my crappy McFarlane one's head broke off. So I have him in a curled pose with his hand holding his head in place. :lol

Or a Dog Alien in any scale, I mean what's taking them so long? They could put in minimal effort and it'd CRUSH McFarlane's version. Some additional poseability would be great too, seeing as how he's arguably the most flexible of the Aliens, yet his only 7" representation so far has the joints of a Kenner figure. I understand McF's "A Position" stuff, but if NECA's touching that design, I'd hope they excel in every department, just as they have with their past Aliens (except for shoddy QC, yeesh).

I hope we will do one even though I'm not a fan of the movie. McF toys did one crap figure if it and we need to fix that wrong.

Back