NECA's 18" ALIEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the feedback. I got one that is semi-foggy, so I am not sure if it is defective or not. I think I read somewhere that the 1st batch made from way back were clear. Then it just sort of evolved into the foggy dome. I think another board member has a darker dome also. So really,l it looks like they do vary a bit in finish.

Hmm, I've noticed another paint problem with this. His thighs have a different shade to the rest of him - particular his left thigh viewed from the side - the colour is noticeably different to his hip above and his lower leg.

Also I'm going to have to glue his left lower leg on as it keeps dropping off! Thankfully articulation won't be affected.

Thinking about opening this guy up. I was going to wait for the 1/4 Predator and some shelf space but I don't know if I can:lol
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT! :horror

I want to display him in the detolf but his space is currently occupied by HT BR Joker, HT Joker, NECA AvPs and HT Wolf. Need to remove a shelf to fit him in. Need to buy a new one for the Preds anyway:rock

I have just 2 bookcases and a bandjacksed wardrobe with the doors open for shelves. Everything else is toys on top of boxes of toys and errr...the floor. Surely you can put him somewhere!

I want to display him in the detolf but his space is currently occupied by HT BR Joker, HT Joker, NECA AvPs and HT Wolf. Need to remove a shelf to fit him in. Need to buy a new one for the Preds anyway:rock

I'll post a picture to show how i've shoved mine in a detolf shelf, without removing a glass panel. Believe me, it's a sight to behold :D

I have just 2 bookcases and a bandjacksed wardrobe with the doors open for shelves. Everything else is toys on top of boxes of toys and errr...the floor. Surely you can put him somewhere!

Yeah, there is always somewehere:yess:

Just don't like my figures getting touched or knocked over:mad::lol

Thinking about opening this guy up. I was going to wait for the 1/4 Predator and some shelf space but I don't know if I can:lol

You might as well open him now...it'll probably take you until the Pred figs are released before you get the Alien's legs on. :rotfl

I really am counting myself lucky then cause I only had problem with one ankle. Knees bend find and snapped together quickly. Sucks that it's causing this much trouble but I guess it has to be a bit stiff cause this suckah is heavy.

After playing rough with this damn thing I finally get it to move lol. First pic
179996_10150182777294768_548279767_8810521_4042165_n.jpg

After playing rough with this damn thing I finally get it to move lol. First pic
179996_10150182777294768_548279767_8810521_4042165_n.jpg
This is amazing.

I wonder what would happen here, if Bruce would manage to kick that ugly ass. Or at least how long would he last against the beast...

Last edited:
Back