New Buffy Line Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And you should do it ASAP so we know you aren't making a fake!

* ORDER ID: #T******
* ORDER DATE 2010-01-07 21:21:54
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*ITEM(S) ORDERED:

Qty: 1 Item: 200030 Price: $249.99
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Collectibles Throne of the Slayer - Buffy Summer Maquette

*ITEM(S) ORDERED:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Collectibles Throne of the Slayer - Buffy Summer Maquette

Ok, I didn't believe you...

Then someone posted this

I just got on SS and there were 3 blank links for the items being released tonight I guess - 2 were the slave leah/jabba dio and the other was "throne of the slayer" a Buffy item I think - Just giving you all a heads up of what was on there if you are interested

That is ????ing awesome that it is up for preorder already!

*ITEM(S) ORDERED:

You got really lucky then.

Chicky said those two items won't be going on sale until next week and a glitch in their system caused them to show up this afternoon.

a SS rep just explained that this was an error over in a SW thread. apparently the same thing happened with the jabba/leia statue. the statue won't be going up til next week and the pricing and edition size aren't accurate.

a SS rep just explained that this was an error in a SW thread. apparently the same thing happened with the jabba/ leia statue. the statue won't be going up til next week and the pricing and edition size aren't accurate.

Bwhaha I hope Karma got ripped off then.

Throne of the slayer? I don't like the name.

Now it will be hard for me to pretend she "borrowed" the throne from a demon lord who she's currently mocking.

Oh well, at least some people will be happy over the statue. Hell, I might even buy it just because it's a collectible.

I really hope that we get a heads up on what day these are going up because I will NOT miss this going up. So, call me if you all have to because BG wants her Buffy!

Hold on a sec....this is going up for P.O. already, what the hell did i miss!!!

is it up tomorrow??

I really hope that we get a heads up on what day these are going up because I will NOT miss this going up. So, call me if you all have to because BG wants her Buffy!

Hold on a sec....this is going up for P.O. already, what the hell did i miss!!!

is it up tomorrow??

It is going up NEXT week, there was a glitch in the system. It should be being previewed this week and preorder next week.

Throne of the slayer? I don't like the name.
Now it will be hard for me to pretend she "borrowed" the throne from a demon lord who she's currently mocking.

Oh well, at least some people will be happy over the statue. Hell, I might even buy it just because it's a collectible.

It could be called "buffy sitting in chair" for all i care, all i know is SS is making Buffy again and I have to have it!!

thanks man!! got a little worried there for a second, thought i missed out cause someone already got an order in and then i couldn't find it on the site...

I can't believe out of all of the "12 Days" previews, Buffy got first in line for PO. Next week?!?! I can't wait! :rock

Back