New Buffy Line Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now all we need is that elusive DD announcement....still can't believe they gave us Bullseye first :mad:

Agreed, I would rather have DD then bullseye!

Hahahaha, I love both Moley and Buffy.

ok fine, r u gettin "moley" ??

and yes DD shold have come first, but SS is so Backwards sometimes!!

I'm surprised they didn't release the Throne first and then Buffy as a later P.O down the road :lol

Nice, so you'll have like 100 things comin, just like me!!

Ow...my wallet hurts!!

As does mine! I just bought another piece today and Elektra will be hitting my credit card soon, so I look forward to joining the "Broke and Poor" club. :lol

Oh God i hope not :lol cause i need to pay for too many things and i hate cancelling stuff i know i want!!

Oh God i hope not :lol cause i need to pay for too many things and i hate cancelling stuff i know i want!!

As do I. I try not to cancel, but I'll admit that I have to at times. Sideshow is really hitting us hard lately, so I blame them. :lol j/k

I blame them too, who in there right mind releases all this ???? in the first Qtr!!!

and were the idiots that lap it up and worry about the CC bills later :lol

either way, i'm really excited about this buffy piece, i hope we get some kind of reveal of a painted proto in tomorrows newsletter

either way, i'm really excited about this buffy piece, i hope we get some kind of reveal of a painted proto in tomorrows newsletter

Yeah, the paint app./color scheme is really going to be the deal breaker I think as too whether or not people go for it. There are some, like you and I, that will get it either way though. :lol

yeah your prob right, as long as the face sculpt is there i will be getting this no matter what!!

Back