New Buffy Line Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the buffy throne maquette was temporarily up for preorder on sideshow just there

it had an edition size of 850 and was $249.99

^^^^ This was posted by Karma at SF.

No word on dimensions though in terms of 1/5 scale or 1/4 scale.

Get that credit card ready, Power. :lol While you're at it, just put my order on your CC too. :monkey3

I like it! No, it's not exactly the way I remember the show, but by this point, with the shows entering classic status as the years go by, being mimetically faithful to the original is getting less important to me. I have a bunch of rewards points saved up and since I've pretty much stopped buying all the other lines, I now have something to blow them on.

I like it! No, it's not exactly the way I remember the show, but by this point, with the shows entering classic status as the years go by, being mimetically faithful to the original is getting less important to me. I have a bunch of rewards points saved up and since I've pretty much stopped buying all the other lines, I now have something to blow them on.

:lecture
Excellent post! Not only do I agree with the sentiment, but you reminded me to use my stupid rewards points on this! I always forget about them!:banghead

Yea the face paint is going to be KEY for this piece.

Almost looks like the same paint apps as BQ...which is good cause hers kick ass!
it doesn't matter cuz the final product's paint aps won't match the prototype anyway. it's just a matter of how much the final paints get butchered and how much her eyes are looking in opposite directions. i'll cancel immediately if i see one bad paint ap posted here.

picture.php

doh! it is multiple images put together

it doesn't matter cuz the final product's paint aps won't match the prototype anyway. it's just a matter of how much the final paints get butchered and how much her eyes are looking in opposite directions. i'll cancel immediately if i see one bad paint ap posted here.

It will take a lot to make me cancel this but lazy eyes would probably push me over the top.

Back