New Buffy Line Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly bring on more pieces don't care how many I own or will own. I will buy all.

You're not Shai, so stop typing like him. :monkey5

I am surprised that the Craw didn't correct me on the avatar being a .gif.

Anyway, I'll probably get this. She's so hot after all.

Last edited:
You're not Shai, so stop typing like him. :monkey5

I am surprised that the Craw didn't correct me on the avatar being a .gif.

Anyway, I'll probably get this. She's so hot after all.

No ____ I am not Shai, thought that was obvious by my name being Something Sexy. I enjoy mocking him. :)

This is going to be a rough week for me. The Buffy withdrawals are growing stronger. Time to break out the boxed sets....

This is going to be a rough week for me. The Buffy withdrawals are growing stronger. Time to break out the boxed sets....

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Thursday is going to live in infamy.

Unless of course they make her like anime and then I will be pissed. I will still order it though because come on, got to have everything Buffy that SSC makes (in statue form for me anyways).

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Thursday is going to live in infamy.

Unless of course they make her like anime and then I will be pissed. I will still order it though because come on, got to have everything Buffy that SSC makes (in statue form for me anyways).

My life will stop from 7:00 - 10:00 PM that night. Something, you and I need to do "pre-game" coverage of this event. It will truly be a night to remember.

My life will stop from 7:00 - 10:00 PM that night. Something, you and I need to do "pre-game" coverage of this event. It will truly be a night to remember.

Hell yes, I will be here. We got to get in the chat as well.

Wonder if we'll see a full preview before Thursday (like they did with Sabertooth)

That would be sweet but for some reason I don't think they will.

BTW, I chose Season 5. It looks like it's going to be a late night.

Excellent season to watch though, have fun!

Buffy???:monkey1 IMO

WTF, get the hell out of our thread. n00b

Back