New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's going to be the P2. As in, they're remaking it. Take a look at the first post and you'll see the actual figure.

If Hot Toys is doing another summer exclusive this year, it could either be Shaman or Ram. Those are the most-likely choices. I'm not sure if they will though, seeing as how P2 is already coming down the pipe and they're working on 1/4 Predators as well.

If Hot Toys is doing another summer exclusive this year, it could either be Shaman or Ram. Those are the most-likely choices. I'm not sure if they will though, seeing as how P2 is already coming down the pipe and they're working on 1/4 Predators as well.

True.
The 1/4 will be quite expensive so I highly doubt I will be able to get one.
NECA predators are detailed for the price you pay so its a good enough 2nd choice I think.

Yes
Well the one this thread is for. The HT P2 figure,

It will be City Hunter P2. The exclusive (if there is one) won't be out till way after the summer anyway, September/ October maybe. Like Blade said I'd imagine it to either one of those two Preds.

P.S - Sorry for being OT but gg has reminded me to hurry up! Thanks G! :hi5:

Cheers,
Neo.

Me? I'm lost.:dunno:lol

It will be City Hunter P2. The exclusive (if there is one) won't be out till way after the summer anyway, September/ October maybe. Like Blade said I'd imagine it to either one of those two Preds.

Well thats maybe a good thing, I might have saved up some money by September/October for another one if I do get the classic!

All this waiting is killing me, they better show us some pics or I'm gonna end buying Guardian and Shadow

:gah:

:lol

I want the classic and berserker! But cannot afford both of them. :monkey2

I never liked berserker that much, I have the Neca masked and unmasked versions and I didn't even think about buying the HT one, I thought it was too expensive.

Funny thing is that when I saw classic I ordered two.

If you have to pick and choose between Berserker or Classic I would pick Classic for all the updated stuff that he brings... IMO... I also own Berserker, Falconer and Tracker... Classic is the best released to date with new Predator body!!!

I never liked berserker that much, I have the Neca masked and unmasked versions and I didn't even think about buying the HT one, I thought it was too expensive.

Funny thing is that when I saw classic I ordered two.

:rotfl

Cant beat the look of the Classic but there is something about the red in the Berserker that made me love it. It works out £10 less which is around $12 give or take.

If you have to pick and choose between Berserker or Classic I would pick Classic for all the updated stuff that he brings... IMO... I also own Berserker, Falconer and Tracker... Classic is the best released to date with new Predator body!!!

Yeah I do like the extras that come with it. Adds value when you think about how much you paid for him! :lol

:lecture Agreed.
It's a tough pick for someone that has neither, but the paint app of Classic is better than Berserker.
Head sculpt, on the other hand, is debatable. They do, after all, have different details.

Bottom line is, the Classic figure is closer to it's silver screen counterpart than Berserker is to his.

Classic looks better than his on screen counterpart.

Berserker does not look as good as his on screen counterpart.

Safe to say yes.:D

After seeing those berserker movie screenshots I do agree the HT figure is very inaccurate. I think when spending this much, you should want a very accurate figure really.I would love to make accessories for him but I dont have the skills or patience :lol

Back