New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aznrice, I think the admin was letting that scenario play out, but he's busy (like the rest of us) and can't be following every conflict on the board as it progresses. If you see an issue with a thread, report it with a description of your concerns, and moderators of that section and the admin will take a look.

To me its worth the price....you get 2 bio masks, a huge diorama stand, left arm light up feature, better paint apps and better body. Its been 2 weeks since ive had mine and I still look at it in aww BTW I also have the p1 but took his trophies off to put them on classic and my berserker is holding p1's his head as a trophy haha still love p1 though.

has anyone noticed ebay is now flooded with avp, wolf, p2,p1, predators and dutches, since ht announced the new release of 1/6 and 1/4 predators.
That's foolishly premature, given that the only figure we're certain will re-appear in 1:6 scale is Predator 2. The rest are certain to appear in 1:4 scale, but there's no guarantee that every figure made in 1:4 scale will also see a new 1:6 scale release.

I can't wait for the threads where collectors are screaming they sold off figure X months ago, now when the hell is Hot Toys going to announce it's replacement! :slap

That's foolishly premature, given that the only figure we're certain will re-appear in 1:6 scale is Predator 2. The rest are certain to appear in 1:4 scale, but there's no guarantee that every figure made in 1:4 scale will also see a new 1:6 scale release.

I can't wait for the threads where collectors are screaming they sold off figure X months ago, now when the hell is Hot Toys going to announce it's replacement! :slap

:exactly::goodpost::lol

I thought there is no import duty on figures, only VAT?

Import duty too. And here's the great kick up the jacksey. They charge 20% first and then charge you the import duty, and just when you were down the courier adds a standard flat fee of around the £20 mark.

Back