New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some don't even want it in 1/6 because it can harm likenesses...

LOL I can't see how likeness can be better if there is the only one sculptor for all HT Predators.
All I knew at this point is that some ppl want the quarter scale bcoz supposedly it's a better quality.

I don't even get it. Are they just gonna blow up their sculpts for 1/4th, or are they actually taking the effort to sculpt a totally different sculpt from their 1/6th remakes?

I don't even get it. Are they just gonna blow up their sculpts for 1/4th, or are they actually taking the effort to sculpt a totally different sculpt from their 1/6th remakes?

I guess they will have to sculpt a 1/4. You blow a 1/6 up to that scale you'll lose alot of the details. We'll have to see what happens...

i believe they are sculpting everything from scratch/making a new or different sculpt from the 1/6th ones. And I think they are going to be using different materials and different bodies compared to the 1/6th ones.

Back