New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would the DX treatment work on a Predator? They'd have to get the eyes right.

If they screw up on the head sculpt due to the inclusion of PERS, I'd rather have it as a plain MMS. P2 is another iconic Pred after the Wolf and they'd screwed up Wolf. Here's an appeal to HT to make it accurate like hell and for once stay true to their promotional statement, 'Fully realized movie likeness' :pray:

That goes for you too Sideshow. Its the life size bust that is at stake and you dare not cheap out on it. :nono

P.S - I'm sober now!

Cheers,
Neo.

Last edited:
Only on P1. :rock

A DX 1/4 P1.:rock :lol

If they screw up on the head sculpt due to the inclusion of PERS, I'd rather have it as a plain MMS. P2 is another iconic Pred after the Wolf and they'd screwed up Wolf. Here's an appeal to HT to make it accurate like hell and for once stay true to their promotional statement, 'Fully realized movie likeness' :pray:

That goes for you too Sideshow. Its the life size bust that is at stake and you dare not cheap out on it. :no-no:

P.S - I'm sober now!

Cheers,
Neo.

The headsculpt on their first P2 was pretty good. They got the open and closed mandibles right for a start. My concern is that they will use the same mandibles as Classic and Shadow for P2 in which case he will look completely off.

A DX 1/4 P1.:rock :lol
:exactly: :rock !!

The headsculpt on their first P2 was pretty good. They got the open and closed mandibles right for a start. My concern is that they will use the same mandibles as Classic and Shadow for P2 in which case he will look completely off.

Yeah. But AFaik, the mandibles on the P2 are much larger than the Classic and also have extra teeth I guess. They better not share parts for the obvious. They need not hurry with it; they can take their time with it and make it accurate. Which, judging by the skills that their team has, shouldn't be too difficult.

Cheers,
Neo.

A DX 1/6 P1.:rock :lol

Fixed for my budget and personal collecting preference. :pfft::lol

But really, I have a feeling that the 1/4th scale will have its fair share of DX type figures.

Shadow shares the same type of mandibles that P2 has with the tusks and everything. I hope P2 doesn't end up having his mandibles. That'd be sad. :gah:

But the original P2 was sculpted by Pan Mak, and so far it seems that Tsang doesn't like to refer to earlier sculpts of their company's HT figures. Let's just hope he doesn't alter it for the worse.:pray:

But the original P2 was sculpted by Pan Mak, and so far it seems that Tsang doesn't like to refer to earlier sculpts of their company's HT figures. Let's just hope he doesn't alter it for the worse.:pray:

Thats why I'm not selling my old ones, in case it ends up that they have superior one thing or another. Also theres a few different cool ways to display a P2 - masked, BD using the breather, 1 armed BD etc etc and I want to be able to use as many of those options as I can.

Back