New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...wich means we should be seeing Pred 2
prototype and another Pred announced by name soon!

It's pretty pathetic really...had all the original predators from all movies, then the T-800 came and I sold them all and switched gears to pick up Wolverine, Blade, etc...Now, here I am jumping back into the Predator fray!:cuckoo: Just picked up Berserker and PO'd Classic to sit and wait for City Hunter and any others they decide to make! Stupid habit!

Predators rock thats why . The most unique characters of all time

Actually there are only 2 preds that rocked, the rest were ____ty with no personalities (KPH was a great suit actor who gave the preds movments personality), the others that played the preadtors seemed to think preds that walk arounf like bulky football players was cool and the way to go.

Too true! I usually stick to the "good guys," but these are too cool to pass up. Just wish I'd kept the originals. Makes me wonder if we'll see another chunky Scar in the future.

Yup! Stan Winston and crew really nailed it with this one.

You should see what Predator was originally suppose to look like. :lol

Yeah they had two other creatures, a big crab man looking thing then some weird looking tree/robot stupid thing. Predator would have been an epic fail with one of those creatures.

I've gotta say that Killer Klowns from Outer Space were more unique than Aliens or Predators. Though they, too. . .were aliens. Also, Basket Case was very unique.

600full-basket-case-screenshot.jpg

Back