New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a used BD pred 2 with nothing missing and was in good condition just went for $275+$55 shipping. Thats almost $200 less than a week ago.

I'd still be making a profit on my cost at that rate since I bought them when they were first released, but they're worth more than that to me with sentimentality and everything.

thats what I'm gonna do. Some idiot just offered me $103 for it in a message on ebay. SERIOUSLY!!!!

The headsculpt is much better than P1 and the Avp's but its far from perfect. It could easily be bettered. As long as HT dont try to use Shadow's head sculpt again and make one in between Shadow and Classic it would be fine. I can also see the paint work looking much better and the eyes on the original P2's looked a bit stupid to me.

As long as HT includes all the accesorries that the original p2 did it will be much better bar the articulation

for what reason should people keep their older p2's?

The figure is pretty awesome. They really just don't make them like this anymore. you can really tell the difference in quality when you take these guys apart. Ive broke down and reassembled almost all of my preds, and I must say these pred 2 figures just seem to be a better quality to me. I paid over $350 for mine about a year ago, so I will just keep him rather than selling for a loss. Any way now I can just have one with his helmet on and the other with out.

The headsculpt is much better than P1 and the Avp's but its far from perfect. It could easily be bettered. As long as HT dont try to use Shadow's head sculpt again and make one in between Shadow and Classic it would be fine. I can also see the paint work looking much better and the eyes on the original P2's looked a bit stupid to me

Overall the new P2 will be tons better but the old P2's open and closed mandibles look the most Predator like of all the interchangable ones released.

The headsculpt is much better than P1 and the Avp's but its far from perfect. It could easily be bettered. As long as HT dont try to use Shadow's head sculpt again and make one in between Shadow and Classic it would be fine. I can also see the paint work looking much better and the eyes on the original P2's looked a bit stupid to me.

As long as HT includes all the accesorries that the original p2 did it will be much better bar the articulation

I agree those eyes are pretty silly. luckily you can't see them in most poses.

I've calmed down about the whole ebay situation, I'm really not upset that I feel I should keep him now. I'm just mad that some a$$ hole (likely a competing seller) screwed me.

Overall the new P2 will be tons better but the old P2's open and closed mandibles look the most Predator like of all the interchangable ones released.
I agree that the open mandibles P2 is the best ever HT Predator mandibles.

If you don't care for sculpt accuracy...yes, this will be better.

It's highly unlikely that they will sculpt him accurately, other than the Bio which looks fine.

Can't you report him as a non-paying bidder for doing that?

I did. In fact I got his accounts suspended. I blew the whistle on him because I suspected he was using multiple accounts to harass my auction. It turns out he had more accounts than I thought and had done this before. So they suspended all of his accounts, but still for me the damage is done, and I knew even then that the clock was ticking on this figure devaluing.

If you don't care for sculpt accuracy...yes, this will be better.

It's highly unlikely that they will sculpt him accurately, other than the Bio which looks fine.
The Armour already fits the body much more accurate. The body is more accurate and the paint now is a ton superior to the olden days. The only thing HT really need to do is to make the head sculpt vaguely like the P2 movie suit like the original P2 did and we are away and flying

headsculpt is the most important thing to make accurate.
:exactly: :lecture:lecture:lecture and Tsang def gonna spoil it as always.

not if you display figures mask 90% of the time like i do

RageFace-291x300.jpg

Back