New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took a look again at that WIP Scar sculpt in the first post (that's what it looks like, anyway) and I'm really hoping they hook him up with new dreads. If the head in that picture's just a place-holder, then he'd better have the long, flowing locks he had in the movie. The more variety in a Predator display, the better!

Took a look again at that WIP Scar sculpt in the first post (that's what it looks like, anyway) and I'm really hoping they hook him up with new dreads. If the head in that picture's just a place-holder, then he'd better have the long, flowing locks he had in the movie. The more variety in a Predator display, the better!

:exactly:

It is good that in the picture they using a picture of the actual film so maybe they are learning. We can just hope for the moment. :pray:

The one thing I don't like is the body, definitely not screen accurate.

WAR EAGLE!!!... but I hate LSU more than I do BAMA, so I'm loving this game.
It's sweet revenge for sure.
They lose to the Tigers during the regular season, but they win this one where it really counts...and shutout too! OUCH!

Oh yeah, P2 rules, blah, blah, blah....:rotfl

Back