New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not if you display figures mask 90% of the time like i do
How could you cover this up 90% of the time?

Preditor2face.jpg

me and my twin brother debate on this point alot. I like my predators with their masks off and he prefers them on. I do feel they look more majestic with them on but I just think their faces are the most interesting part about them.

I'm buyin action figures because of the articulation.
I'm buyin HT figures because mostly they're HI-END.

You can discuss how you'd like to display ur figure but be sure that this doesn't affect the final appearance of the product.

Quite easily. Because that picture is not very flattering of him. It looks like a grudserker mask
Bull____, the quality of the picture is pretty bad, but it shows off his face very nicely..searching for some screenshots.

Here's a nice one..

p2hart2.jpg

Thats much better. P2 is great. The first picture you posted was horrendous though! He hasnt got a head you want to capture mid-motion

Apart from the disgusting dreads, bad paint apps (HT those days) and mouth area it's still a terrific sculpt :dunno
All my hopes is about Tsang was at least able to copy Pan Mak's level.
Not even talking about tanlman's level.

sorry for the ____ty quality but I think this pose and angle is a little more representative of this figures true quality.

It is.

That's a great pose/picture.
Sculpt is nice, but could be much better..as Tankman has proved on a 15$, 7 inch toy.

If they took that sculpt, and upgraded it..I'd buy it.

Apart from the disgusting dreads, bad paint apps (HT those days) and mouth area it's still a terrific sculpt :dunno
All my hopes is about Tsang was at least able to copy Pan Mak's level.
Not even talking about tanlman's level.

It could be much better for what they charging though.
Like people have said. the NECA cheapo 7" is better in that area.

Back