New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wish p2 would hurray and go up for preorder, the waiting on classic has about killed me.

Yes!! the waiting....

We have to wait for the prototype pics, then for the shop to have it available on preorder, then for the predators to arrive to the shop, then for the shops to send them to our home, then we have to wait for the package to arrive....

There's too much waiting involved here.... :impatient:

At least we know it is going to be done.

Yes!! the waiting....

We have to wait for the prototype pics, then for the shop to have it available on preorder, then for the predators to arrive to the shop, then for the shops to send them to our home, then we have to wait for the package to arrive....

There's too much waiting involved here.... :impatient:

At least we know it is going to be done.

Ha waiting is all part of the hobby I'm afraid. The best bit is when you think it's due soon only to find out it's been delayed :slap it's always worth it when you finally get it though :)

How did this end up on the second page. TTT.:D

10949557_ori.jpg

I'd hope for something sooner. I posted this theory in the Q&A thread as well, but with such a massive Predator announcement, they really need to get cracking to at least release a decent amount of figures this year. From what we've seen and heard, P2 is the closest to being done, therefore the closest to being the first of the new Preds, therefore they would be wise to put up the PO soon to allow sufficient spacing between Predator figures.
I'm only expecting maybe three to four (five max, which is pushing it) Predator reveals this year, but the large/expensive nature of most of them requires a carefully-paced order plan. Hence, something along the lines of February, April, June, August, October, December.

Maybe some slightly-uneven spacing between some of those months. I realize I listed six there, since they may very well use an Elder remake as their Toy Fairs piece. It's P2, it's one of the Lost Hunters, and they might produce as large an edition size as Shadow so that it fits both the criteria for P2-themed summer release and mass release. I think the word "exclusive" went out the window a long time ago, and I'm cool with that. :)

I'm still thinking he will be like Tracker was last year. Up for PO end of February for a Q3 release.

Q3 and Q4 will have to be jam packed if they want to unleash all these Preds on us.

Try to imagine P2's head design/ colours painted onto Classics/ Shadows head sculpt. That's what we will get.:wink1:

I hope they do a new head just for P2... Anyway, I'm hunting an HT BD P2 for a good price anyway, I love that figure and this is the time when everyone's selling theirs to get the new one. :yess:

Try to imagine P2's head design/ colours painted onto Classics/ Shadows head sculpt. That's what we will get.:wink1:

Geez, I hope they don't re-use Classic's HS. For starters, the crown is wrong. But if HT does re-use Classic's HS, at least the mandibles are interchangeable, so those are easily corrected for a P2 figure.

I hope they do a new head just for P2... Anyway, I'm hunting an HT BD P2 for a good price anyway, I love that figure and this is the time when everyone's selling theirs to get the new one. :yess:

True.
However, at this time, the only piece I like with the P2 BD is the xenomorph skull trophy. I'd buy one of those for my collection.

Back