NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't even gotten my 'we will begin processing email..' yet.

Could be email error, or could be that you're overseas and you guys have to wait longer, which from other overseas members here, seems to usually be the case.

I don't know if I am the only one that notices this but shouldn't Billy's body be kind of tan I mean wasn't he like dark in the movie? And I can't wait to get the predator 1 but I won't get it till my birthday in august and I doubt they will have any in stock anywhere.

I don't know if I am the only one that notices this but shouldn't Billy's body be kind of tan I mean wasn't he like dark in the movie? And I can't wait to get the predator 1 but I won't get it till my birthday in august and I doubt they will have any in stock anywhere.

Didn't they just reuse a rocky body for Billy? That would be consistent with them not getting Sonny's likeness rights. Besides, Billy wasn't that ripped in the film anyway. :lol So the different color and more defined body would further separate any potential likeness issues.

Probably but the overall lack of likeness anyway makes me less bothered about it. Wrong flesh tone and the jacket is a shade too dark green - its a brighter green in the film. But from what I could tell looking at the film last night the actual outfit details are spot-on.

They reused the mold, but HT casts the body in all types of skin tones. Rambo 1, 2 and 3 are all the same body with different skin tones.

You can never get sick of arnie quotes...comon they are hilarious..specially when your wating for the figure to arrive. I remember one time i was on austrian airlines and the pilot came on to announce the safety postions flight path and he sounded just like arnie. The whole english speakin contingent on the plane was laughin their asses off.

You just can't avoid that a big part of his popularity is his funny accent.

Just watch jingle all the way and watch him as he tries to play a serious character or the end of days...funny as hell.

I think his best role was in predator and t2 where he is actually convincing as an actor. Other then that the rest of his movies pretty much serve as cannon fodder for comedians etc. Ever seen the running man?...:lol

It's quite funny indeed, using my analogy, it's like a good "that's what she said" joke, you can make a whole room crack up with, but in moderation. Around here, I've seen page after page happen where people are typing in Arnie talk and when it gets to that point, it's overdone and not funny at all. Nothing funny is funny when it's overdone.

So anyone get charged from Sideshow yet? I guess they were starting yesterday... but no movement on my account.

So anyone get charged from Sideshow yet? I guess they were starting yesterday... but no movement on my account.

No idea, I dug myself into CC debt and finally cleared it off so now all my purchases are on my debit card and pre-auths never show.

Still just processing on my account too, not even item shipping soon.

Thought you weren't getting him bud?

I will in hopes of one day using it to make the ultimate T1 Arnold. For now I will maybe either keep him in box or display it, we'll see. I would assume the body would be amazing to make Arnold at the beginning of Terminator. The sculpt would have to be custom though.

I dunno these are all just thoughts right now :D Overall the figure is sweet so ............. and plus its Auuuuuuuunie too :D

I will in hopes of one day using it to make the ultimate T1 Arnold. For now I will maybe either keep him in box or display it, we'll see. I would assume the body would be amazing to make Arnold at the beginning of Terminator. The sculpt would have to be custom though.

I dunno these are all just thoughts right now :D Overall the figure is sweet so ............. and plus its Auuuuuuuunie too :D

You're planning a time travel T-800? Wash day tomorrow, nothing clean right?

I'm thinking they won't. They got Arnold's likeness because the rights to that are held by Arnold's company, not the Predator license, which is why they didn't do Sonny for Billy.

I think HT may feel like Dutch and the Predator are the sure money in this license and anyone else is a gamble.

i can't understand why they didn't get licensing rights from sonny . seems like he can use the money after everything he's been through .

https://www.sonnylandham.com/legal.cfm

Back