NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is a great figure ... now i just have to figure out why i bought 3 of them .... arm of dutch ....

Multiple simultaneous display options: MSDO

Guerilla camp assault Dutch (full gear)/ post Guerilla camp assault Dutch (just vest&ammo top)/ 'Cheese' scene Dutch (just ammo top)?

arnies best lines are always the ones where he's trying his best to act serious but they don't come off just right with unintended hilarious pronounciation consequences

''wads de madda dellin?, de cia god yew bushing do meny bencils'

''so yew gooked app a story an drapped uz in da mead grienda'

''yew used do be somevon i coud trast dellin, wad appened do yew?'

'Dammid ....gif id do me ..gif me de deeeurbo man!'

thats from jingle all the way or as arnie would say

'chingle all de vay'

Last edited:
arnies best lines are always the ones where he's trying his best to act serious but they don't come off just right with unintended hilarious pronounciation consequences

''wads de madda dellin?, de cia god yew bushing do meny bencils'

''so yew gooked app a story an drapped uz in da mead grienda'

''yew used do be somevon i coud trast dellin, wad appened do yew?'

'Dammid ....gif id do me ..gif me de deeeurbo man!'

thats from jingle all the way or as arnie would say

'chingle all de vay'

not quite, you are trying to hard.

of happynesssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! this thing is a dream come true!!!!!!:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I cant wait for Pitu's review of this. I especially cant wait to see his review of Predator.. I bet Pitu has some good ideas for a fun review. Play some Long Tall Sally..... AHHYY PAPA!!!! :banana

:lol:lol:lol Holy ^^^^ that was one of the best Auuuuuuuunie transcripts to date!

It was? Thanks! I thought I was pretty much just copying someone else on here only having him say 'film me' instead of 'kill me'. Now I wish I'd gone to the trouble of posting a scene-appropriate picture of my figure to go with it.

Hype is good, but the Arnie speak stuff is starting to get wayyyyy overplayed to the point like the last post full of them that it's not even funny.

It's kinda like a "that's what she said joke", if you drop it in every once in awhile where it's a surprise, it's quite funny, but if you start getting into like 20 posts in a row of them like it gets around here sometimes, it just sounds stupid.

You guys are potentially causing Holtrax some hurt here! Nothing worse than a joke meeting silence or being told 'trying too hard'. Anyway...quickly jumping back off the Arnie speak bandwagon.

It'd be nice if Sideshow shipped today, but I've got a hunch it'll be tomorrow at the earliest.

I haven't even gotten my 'we will begin processing email..' yet. And I have to wait for it to go to the european warehouse. This is why I ordered with toys2 aswell. It'll be 2 months maybe before I see mine from SS.

Back