NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You knew we were going to ask - what shirt is that on Billy?

its one of the dragon vietnam figures and thats my billy bash i used regular HT body and the rest is dragon and ht gear hopefuly HT makes blain i want the whole team ....PLSS HOT TOYS MAKE BLAIN :bow:bow

Well I hope it turns up soon Sean .................. here is my permanent pose for Dutch. I figure whats the point of having a brand new Arnold muscle body if you're gonna later him with clothing.

IMG_5684.jpg

Needs his vest on!!

How easy is it putting the shirts on and off, does the muscle body keep it from coming off easy or is it a pretty smooth process?

How easy is it putting the shirts on and off, does the muscle body keep it from coming off easy or is it a pretty smooth process?

If you can pull off the arms it should be pretty easy. My arms are in tight and I haven't mustered enough courage to try harder. If I did taking the shirt off wouldn't be a problem.

If you can pull off the arms it should be pretty easy. My arms are in tight and I haven't mustered enough courage to try harder. If I did taking the shirt off wouldn't be a problem.

I took off his shirt without taking off his arms. I just put them straight up over his head and pulled the tank top off this way. Just how you would do it on a real person. It's tight but you can do it.

Just got my Dutch and Billy from SSC today, Dutch looks great, I checked to make sure he had a left and right arm and that his elbows weren’t cracked. The muscle body looks great, but the articulation sucks, I can barely get Dutch to hold his M-16 with both hands, but Billy's hands pop off when I try it with him. “I’d love to have the Arnold head sculpt with out the camouflage paint on a regular Hot Toys body.” (That’s a hint Hot Toys/Sideshow.) I can also see what everyone is talking about the neck and the jacket. I’m going to leave my Dutch’s neck alone for now and the jacket I had to tuck in his pants real tight to get it to look like it wasn’t swallowing him. I had no problem with any of his accessories, even the cigar stayed in almost every time I put it in (I did have to go crawling on the floor after it once though.) Billy looks great as well and no problems with his body (except holding the gun) or his neck, but his accessories were a b**ch to get on :banghead and I still couldn’t get his harness hocks to hock right. I almost wish Hot Toys had went with the same size zipper that they used on Dutch, that huge zipper want let the velcro hold the top of his vest together and the look does take a little away from it in my opinion. All in all I very happy to finally have them and will be even happier when the Predator 1 arrives. I'm just hoping that I’m working and working good before Hot Toys decides to turn out the rest of Dutch’s unit.:angelsmil

I think we need to start a new thread or poll entitled 'how much have you spent on the floor looking for dutch's cigar?':lol

I took the arms off to remove his vest. I could have probably done it with arms on, but I already removed one arm trying to get the peg out. The shirt is a tight fit and haven't tried putting it back on yet.

Well, in the SS newsletter, Dutch is STILL in the 'shipping in next 30 days' section (aswell as Pred, ugh!)........SLOW!!!!

Back