NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Irish boy here got a ''processing on 16th June'' email from Sideshow today for the exclusive Dutch. Any other european customers get their notice?

It'll be my 3rd Dutch. My first one had 2 left arms but I think I've pretty much decided not to send it back. Instead I'll keep its muscle body for possible custom work in the future. I'm transferring the clothes and relevant parts onto a True-type for use as my Guerilla camp assault Dutch. It will gain articulation and as he'll be fully clothed all the joints will be hidden. I might beef the True-type up with bluetack to fill out the costume better. My second Dutch from toys2 will arrive next week along with the Predator and I'll use that as my ''poster'' Dutch with just the ammo vest. Sideshow Dutch will wear his undervest and the ammo vest and have gloveless hands&a watch for all the scenes in between.

Code:
damn 3 dutch's ...you might run into the so called stolen identity problem with so many figures of arnie which goes as follows:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/hlxoyw_8I7I&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/hlxoyw_8I7I&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
its one of the dragon vietnam figures and thats my billy bash i used regular HT body and the rest is dragon and ht gear hopefuly HT makes blain i want the whole team ....PLSS HOT TOYS MAKE BLAIN :bow:bow

They will make the rest of them otherwise u wouldn't of seen Billy in this line. :rock

They will make the rest of them otherwise u wouldn't of seen Billy in this line. :rock

Hopefully you're right. I had a similar thought myself. If they only planned a limited number of them we would have seen the 2 guaranteed sellers together - Dutch and Blaine. Now if we see Blaine and Mac as the next figures then I'll definitely worry that they aren't going to finish the team.

Last edited:
It makes sense for them to do a Dillon, as they already have a muscle body and a headsculpt from the Rocky line. As a matter of fact, I have been considering a custom using those parts. I could see Blaine and Poncho, then Dillon and Mac getting a release. Hawkins will probably be left out, as he was the first to bite it, haha. Of course, they could also pair the last guy with Anna. Honestly, if HT kept these to a limited release, they would sell out.

got the processing order as well form ssc fr the 16th of June for the exclusive......so will have one with all clothing and one for how he is later in the movie...:chew now I just need notice for the predator. :banghead

Here's how I see it. They wouldn't have schedded releasing Billy early if they didn't have more Human Characters already in the pipeline. I think, for sure, they'll release a Blaine and Dillon. Not so sure they'll do more. Depends on how well Billy does IMO, and I think he's doing okay. I would LOVE a Mac...

Thanks, Bro. Takes some work posing the M-16 but it can be done. The head is definitely not too small, it's just that the body is so big, but you can see from the profile shots the head is in scale. I may weather the pants but there's really no reason to weather the vest. Although I did water treat it. Btw, he actually wore a different vest later in the film. Poster Cover vest was smaller, all black/dark green w/ smaller pockets and different rear waist strap.

i take it your water treated the vest with it on Arnie? No issues with water on the rubber body then? I was never sure about that.

Here's how I see it. They wouldn't have schedded releasing Billy early if they didn't have more Human Characters already in the pipeline. I think, for sure, they'll release a Blaine and Dillon. Not so sure they'll do more. Depends on how well Billy does IMO, and I think he's doing okay. I would LOVE a Mac...

Let's hope so. i was thinking the same thing for the Alien in suit figures - it's really missing Lambert... and Ripley in her suit - but sadly I don't we'll ever see that day.

i take it your water treated the vest with it on Arnie? No issues with water on the rubber body then? I was never sure about that.

Sprayed water on the vest (soaking it) with it with it on, yes. No probs, but best to wipe away any excess water. The vest shrunk a bit and looks much better now.

Props to HT for making this special Arnie body. It kicks ass.

Sprayed water on the vest (soaking it) with it with it on, yes. No probs, but best to wipe away any excess water. The vest shrunk a bit and looks much better now.

Props to HT for making this special Arnie body. It kicks ass.

awesome. thanks bro. will be doing the same when i get mine.

Back